Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] New Zygarde Forms Confirmed from Corocoro + "Ash's Greninja"
Zygarde 10% power. 50% power. Perfect form.

WHAT IS THIS, DRAGON BALL Z?
I don't know what to think about greninja, I mean is it a mega or some costume or something? Still hype about it
This has to mean Pokemon z is coming there should be more Coro Coro scans coming in tomorrow possibly so we may se more information:D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Maybe ash and greninja do the fusion dance like Goten and Trunks
TRANSFORMERS ASSEMBLE !! Kappa
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

Is Zygardes final form a weapon to surpass Metal Gear?

[Image: Gt+a+weapon+to+surpass+metal+gear+_5eb45...b50e7f.jpg]
A legend fallen from grace.
For the Ash's Greninja, maybe it has something to do with its "Protean" ability though it hasn't been confirmed if it does inherit the ability. Don't follow the anime as much but has it been confirmed that Frogadier's ability is Torrent? If not, then maybe this new Pokemon anime will feature how Protean works or something. Then again Protean is inherited to Froakie and Frogadier so we would have known this by now.

I guess this new Greninja image is gonna have some kinda of event exclusive event similar to the Spike-Ear Pichu in Heartgold Soulsilver, though they won't directly say its based on Ash's design since the games and the anime aren't canonically connected. This might be exclusive to the anime but who knows?

(Sep 12, 2015, 05:50 AM)Eeveeli Wrote: TRANSFORMERS ASSEMBLE !! Kappa

[Image: COtNDQCUcAAqQAa.jpg]

More like a Gundam
Speculation time Ladies and Gents :D [Yea i do this alot Kappa ]
Alright so for Zygarde I see as Zygardes 10% form as a basic every day Pokemon that once it comes in contact with a certain piece of DNA youll hear that alot, It will transform into the Dog Form and that Dog Form can thus turn into the Zygarde we see in the X/Y Events and as Zygarde doesnt need to use its Perfect Power, that is what ill call it till we get a name. We thus then are 2-4 years into the future after the X/Y Events similar to the plot of B2/W2, Zygarde is given a piece of DNA From the Pokemon of Death, Yveltal, and the Pokemon of Life, Xerenas Hence the Red and Blue on Zygarde Perfect, allowing Zygarde to Transform into a form that can Save Kalos from a Threat. Giving it the Signature moves, Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves. Also to note on the center of Zygarde perfect, Red, white and Blue, What flag has that colors in the area Kalos is based on OMGScoots
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8X185n2ldblwISMaj2Iz...bseINghB2A]

Ash's Greninja
[Image: COrTGX5UAAAIyMj.png]
Possible Typing: Water/Dark
Alright, So on Greninja I see it as a 'Form Change' via Evolution, So lets think about it like this, a Pokemon evolves via Experience in Battles, But lets say Frogadier is being counted on by Ash to do something, Allowing Ash's Bond to Reach Frogadier allowing a evolution into the Greninja 'Form' we see in this leak.

I'm not saying that it is a mega, cause its confirmed it isnt one, if only BibleThump , But the Bond of Ash and Greninja is SO Great it creates a new form with new stats and possibly a new signature move, but thats doubtful, Showing that NON-MEGAS to have a special 'power' hidden within.
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
The Greninja i heard is actually cosplay Greninja, which ca bring possibly some new moves with it as well, with the presence of Ash's friend Senpai's Greninja *lol, yup it's a real name*, It makes sense for Ash's to be different in some ways. BTW great analyses Smile
I was thinking Ash's Greninja has something to do with Protean? Guess, we'll have to wait and see. Looks cool though!
Forgive me if this has already been said, but I think Zygarde will switch between forms while in battle. When it's health is 100% it will be in it's perfect form, when it hits 50% health, it switches to the "normal" one, and when it's health is in the red, it switches to it's 10% form. Each form has different base stats, with the first one having high attack power, it's middle form will be more defensive, and it's last form with have high speed. Just a speculation of mine.