Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] ORAS Anime Short
Loved this whole thing. Everything is so much more alive here than in the Anime series.

Pokemon jumping on your face is the only way to wake up.
time for my daily re-watch.... ohh god another 11 days of this can't i just sleep for the next 11 days XD
Just a question for everyone. Even though they showcased every mega for Hoenn so far, do you think there are more mega's in the game?
(Nov 17, 2014, 11:43 AM)Eckley Wrote: Just a question for everyone. Even though they showcased every mega for Hoenn so far, do you think there are more mega's in the game?

Who knows until we actually play. Personally I think all the megas are out in the open now.
Yeah true. Maybe now that mega evo isn't "new" they wont hide any
My guess is all in the main game are out there may be 1 or 2 in the post game we don't know especially how prevalent wallace is looking to be which would give me hope for a mega milotic. Nintendo are likely still hiding something as unlike other developers they typically don't show off the entire game pre launch but generate hype through showing small bits whether or not the hidden details are another couple of megas is up in the air we won't know for definite until about a week after launch when people have searched the entire map for the stones and they've not turned up. So basically you'll know when EU gets to play Sad
I love that anime short, my bet on the Megas is that probably some are going to be unveiled once the game comes out. Still hoping for a Mega Jirachi.
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.