Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] ORAS Challenge
Any suggestions for a different more challenging way to play through ORAS?
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
Use only wurmple Kappa
(Aug 10, 2015, 05:57 PM)Eckley Wrote: Use only wurmple Kappa

DEVASTATING!
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
(Aug 10, 2015, 06:07 PM)SjoerdDN Wrote:
(Aug 10, 2015, 05:57 PM)Eckley Wrote: Use only wurmple Kappa

DEVASTATING!

You wanted a challenging way to play it haha

But if you wanted serious answer, just try a nuzelocke with your own twist on it maybe?
turn off exp share, change the battle swap setting to set (or whichever 1 gets rid of the youngster joey is about to send in rattata do you want to swap pkm messages), do not use the legends, no repels, once you enter a route you can only leave through the other exit (unless u are required to leave the same way u entered), you are only allowed 6 Pokemon :P

Hard mode: you are only allowed to visit each pokemon center once per gym badge. (money now is important, no pc boxing to heal either).
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
(Aug 10, 2015, 05:52 PM)SjoerdDN Wrote: Any suggestions for a different more challenging way to play through ORAS?

Pick a type of Pokemon for your entire team, for example.. Electric.
Finish the game with that.

You will have to use a good balance of TMs to be able to hit all types of Pokemon and to defend against super effective.
You can ban certain types of moves, like Dragon, Fairy, Ghost? etc, because those usually hit everything?.

Someone with more experience than me can refine my idea if you like it. I just started playing last month.
Turn off exp share, pick torchick and asap trade your starter for a pikachu, no use of legendaries/traded/wondertraded pokemon