Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire
Wink 
So I'm getting paid soon for mowing an was wondering which game I should get. Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire. I want Alpha Sapphire for Kyogre but I also want it for Dialga. But then there is Omega Ruby which has Groudon which is OP and can basically be a tank against water types. Then there is Palkia. I like Palkia because of his typing but I like Dialga because of his move set. So I'm asking which one is better? Which one would be best for me? Fire type, Fighting, and Psychic are my favorite types and Groudon is Fire type. And I want them both but cant decide and should have the game in two weeks.

Luke,

Pokemon Master and Professor
You can always trade for the legends that aren't on your game so............... Go Omega Ruby
I say Omega Ruby because in my opinion it has better version exclusives for competitive play barring Thundurus. You also get better held items when you use the DexNav. If you care about Lugia's/Ho-oh's battle theme, those are version exclusive meaning Ho-oh's is OR only while Lugia is AS only.
[Insert signature here]
(Apr 27, 2015, 04:11 PM)Marcusube Wrote: I say Omega Ruby because in my opinion it has better version exclusives for competitive play barring Thundurus. You also get better held items when you use the DexNav. If you care about Lugia's/Ho-oh's battle theme, those are version exclusive meaning Ho-oh's is OR only while Lugia is AS only.

Thundurus is Alpha Sapphire. But the choice is easy. Team Aqua or Team Magma? That is really the only difference in the games aside from different pokemon such as Seedot and Ludicolo. But aside from that the choice is yours.
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
RUBY HYPE.
I agree on everything said before: Just get ruby, and trade for the other legendaries you still want. If you really want them to have your OT (as in you actually capture them yourself) then I recommend working a bit more and getting both games ^^
(May 13, 2015, 08:24 AM)naitre Wrote: [Image: tumblr_ngfq2cRNO41t13n9ko1_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_ngfq2cRNO41t13n9ko2_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_ngfq2cRNO41t13n9ko3_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_ngfq2cRNO41t13n9ko4_1280.png]

I love you and hate you for this...