Another bump
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Feb 7, 2016, 02:13 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: Another bump

Anotha one
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
One last thing I'll say is everyone in this league is currently selecting a free franchise pick to be their main team captain. Older players will have to select only within the pokemon teams they drafted while newcomers can get an pokemon selection not drafted or released. Again still searching for 2 people to join PFA.
This is the last bump of the day I promise Kappa

So we now have all our 16 players for the league at this time so we will close all further applicants. As for the new players, make sure so have access to either the Skype group, discord, an account here, Twitter, and/or other ways to contact you inmediately. The draft date is yet to be determine though it will likely be within a few days. We are currently shooting for Friday 12th or a later date to accommodate the time.

@Unit501 and @yugiohtrav12 please make your franchise picks asap unless you want a guaranteed high pick 1st-3rd for the OU draft. All new players who joined must also have a Pokemon Forever account to keep contact here as well.
I heard you guys were looking for someone?
http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-DISCUSS...PFA-League

This has all the relevant information at the moment.

Edit: Ultimately we've decided against replacing Squeab's position partially because we are already deep into the PFA Season 3 and wouldn't be fair for the newcomer to join. Any replace had the chance to replace the slot and inherit Squeab's team, however we felt it would be unfair for anyone with a pre-select team and a 2 - 4 record to join. The person would had to get a positive record all throughout the season and maintain it just to get a chance to be in top 8 playoffs. Honestly it was ignorant of me to consider this since some of the people like myself were worried about the stats and schedule for the coming weeks. For the time being, we'll have 15 players for this league will have applicants open as soon as playoffs ends which could be late June/July.

Regarding Squeab's team, initially it was decided not to use his team (especially the Mew), but most of us decided to leave the team members as free agents for the team. Most of the stronger Pokemon from his team went to the low-performing teams as others including the BL mons were selected during Monday.