Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Looking for Potential Replacement for PFA League
(Note: Yes I know I've posted this same message before on the other thread, however I've made this post more direct and clear.)

Due to personal reasons, Squeab won't be able continuing the rest of the PFA season and currently we are in need of another person. While the newcomer will inherit Squeab's team, they are able to make 3 changes based on the available free agents from OU/UU/RU/NU, and can change the team name. The current record for the Kentucky Kricketunes is 2-4, however since this is a top 8 playoff league, there's still time to get a playoff spot. Here's the current roster: Magnezone, Mew, Breloom, Kingdra, Mega Beedrill Florges, Sigilyph, Blastoise, Durant, Crustle, Sandslash, and Shiftry. Finally here's a link to all the relevant information for the PFA: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...=352895828

The deadline to fill the spot will be next Friday so if anyone is interested, then please PM me here in the forums so we can have an interview via skype later.

Edit: I'm only going to be selecting "1" person from this selection and will give about a 5-6 person limit from selecting.
Is this singles @Black117 ?
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Yes this is technically 6v6 singles with an element of counter teaming since everyone knows each other's Pokemon. We are mostly using Smogon rules with some bans of our own (Mega Metagross/Hoopa-U aren't allowed), and encourage everyone to use different sets per week though not mandatory. Everyone in the league does about 1 battle per week given our schedules and all and allow for showdown if there isn't enough time to make the teams or have tight schedules.

If anyone wants to look at the rules, see the "Rules & Guidelines" (use the arrows on the bottom of the Google Docs to nagivate thru the tabs): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
would love to do this! sign me up
(closed)