Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Rare Pokemon?
Hi everyone! So, remember how it was sort of difficult to get pokemon like Bagon and the Regis in the 3rd gen games? In ORAS, do you think we're going to have to find a tiny spot in a cave again to find Bagon or relearn Braille again to get to the regis?  :s  Tell me what you guys think!
to be honest, i kinda hope the little quest to get the regis is still in the game bucause it was different and fun, but idk if youll find the 3 regis in the mirage spots, probably. im not sure about bagon though
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I hope we do because In my opinion it added a lot of character and strangeness to gen 3 that we had those kinds of puzzles and I always thought it was fun hunting for those pokemon and solving puzzles
I agree, I'd rather do it again too, I'm just hoping it doesn't get dumbed down for the new games. Even if it is a lot harder lol
(Nov 16, 2014, 02:13 PM)PacificCheese Wrote: I agree, I'd rather do it again too, I'm just hoping it doesn't get dumbed down for the new games. Even if it is a lot harder lol

Mirage spots are really cool tho!
It would be nice to have the puzzles in, it breaks up the feeling of just having to go around and do the story. I enjoyed it in the original games.
(Nov 16, 2014, 02:05 PM)PacificCheese Wrote: Hi everyone! So, remember how it was sort of difficult to get pokemon like Bagon and the Regis in the 3rd gen games? In ORAS, do you think we're going to have to find a tiny spot in a cave again to find Bagon or relearn Braille again to get to the regis?  :s  Tell me what you guys think!

Hmm i really hope they make it easier. Bagon is one of my favorite gen 3 pokemon
Unlike the OG version of the game we have GTS which should make it easier for those who can't trade over from XY/Dont have PokeBank.