Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Rate my Team!
I have been building a sun team this is what i have so far...

Spot one:

Pokemon: NineTales
Moves: Flamethrower
Hyponsis
Solar Beam
Fireblast
Ability: Drought
Nature: Quirky

Spot two: ???

Spot three: ???

Spot four: ???

Spot five:

Pokemon: Mega Charizard Y
Moves:
Flamethrower
Protect
Fire Blast
Solar Beam
Ability: Drought
Nature Naughty

Spot six:

Pokemon Venasaur
Moves:
Solar Beam
Leaf Storm
Sleep Powder
Earthquake
Ability:Chlorophyll
Nature: Gentle

Looking for a red Flabebe if anyone has one not nicknamed can you give it to me
Please leave suggestions in the comments for my team as you can see its not done yet
First off, Charizard does NOT need three fire moves. Take of flare blitz at least, replace with air slash.
Give Lilligant chlorophyll instead of own tempo, it's a much better ability for a sun team since it has sweeping potential with sleep powder followed by quiver dances and giga drains.
Heatran is a great choice for any sun team, plus it forms a fantastic offensive core with venusaur.
Though not as good in singles as she is in doubles, Cresselia is a beast, and tanks hits really well, not to mention that she lures out tyranitars, in which case you can send out Venusaur, (Or Infernape, if you choose to put one on the team. Infernape is a great sweeper in the sun), to counter the Tyranitar.
Other than that, maybe put a choice scarf salamence on the team. You can never go wrong with choiced salamence.
The core of your team seems to be Mega Charizard Y. Try to build a team around it considering its weaknesses in both typing and stats. Speed control from Pokemon such as Cresselia is great and it does get Moonlight which makes it recover more HP under the sun. Any Pokemon with Chlorophyll works great on this team so the Venusaur can stay however I wouldn't recommend the Lilligant for it is more frail however it does have a higher base speed and special attack if that's what your team needs. Find a Pokemon that can divert Electric attacks and can stop Rock attacks from hindering Mega Charizard. A ground type like Camerupt works well especially if you can get that trick room team synergy from Cresselia working however there are other options out there that you can explore.
[Insert signature here]