Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I Want to Give Back!
Hi, friends!  Heart

It has been awhile since I have posted here, mostly because my research work has been busy.  Undecided But even with my chaotic work in academia, I really wanted to come here and post for two reasons!

1. I want to thank this community for the help I received so many times while trying to make teams and compete locally. I have had mixed success (due to my own lack of skill), and I've had to just accept that I am not very good at competitive Pokémon.

2. I want to give back to everyone here! I know this isn't the breeding/trading/etc. section, but I still wanted to let it be known that I can/will/want to breed for those of you who have a Pokémon or two that you think will work great in your team, but you just don't have the time or energy to breed them on your own. I've started a thread here, so please do not be shy! I do enjoy breeding very much, so it would make me happy to thank all of you for your kindness and patience while I attempted to navigate the world of competitive Pokémon.  :D

Thank you again, my friends! I hope you've all been well! I admittedly have not been playing much on Battle Spot, just because I think I am losing heart with battling. Maybe breeding for others will reignite my passion, so definitely stop by my breeding/giveaway thread if there's anything that I can do for you.  Heart

xx
Thank you for being apart of this community and for starting the thread to help people get pokemon they need for their team Heart
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Nov 8, 2015, 07:50 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: Thank you for being apart of this community and for starting the thread to help people get pokemon they need for their team Heart

Oh, thank you! Of course! I want to pitch in and do what I can. This is such a great community here!  Heart I love seeing how helpful everybody is.  :D

xx
Sweet, Bunny! Good to have you back and I'm glad that you want to contribute to the community by breeding some Pokermanz! Heart
[Insert signature here]
(Nov 8, 2015, 09:36 AM)Marcusube Wrote: Sweet, Bunny! Good to have you back and I'm glad that you want to contribute to the community by breeding some Pokermanz!  Heart

Thanks, Marcus! It's good to be back and helping others in a way that I can. :D
Welcome back Bunny!

Don't feel obligated to do anything just because you think you owe us something, you bring cheerfulness here and this already means a lot :P
(Nov 8, 2015, 10:04 AM)GMX Wrote: Welcome back Bunny!

Don't feel obligated to do anything just because you think you owe us something, you bring cheerfulness here and this already means a lot :P

Oh, thank you, GMX! Heart Your words make me so happy! :D

xx
Go you. YOU BETTER GIVE BACK TO US! Jokes x Welcome back and pleased to meet you :]
it's 2022 and we livin
(Nov 8, 2015, 10:32 AM)Breeder_Falkon Wrote: Go you. YOU BETTER GIVE BACK TO US! Jokes x Welcome back and pleased to meet you :]

Haha, thank you for the warm welcome, friend! Heart

xx