Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Suggestions For Team (Charizard X + Clefairy)
Hi! I'm just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for pokes in a Charizard X and Clefairy Team. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! :D
i think aegislash would make a nice third member, covering up clef's weaknesess and also provides the needed wide guard in both favor of clefairy and char x from EQ and RS fothure hyper voices. clefairy's friend guard benefits aegislash's weakness policy and if you make an EV spread worth it you can take down many oppositions.
A bulky water type such as Suicune or Milotic could be useful. Both provide speed control with Tailwind and Icy Wind respectively which can come in handy if you're not running Dragon Dance on Mega Charizard X. They also help against a lot of things that threaten your Charizard such as Landorus-T, Mega Salamence, Terrakion and Heatran (if it's running Earth Power)
Pokeventurer dateline='[url=tel:[url=tel:1437545624' Wrote: 1437545624[/url]]
i think aegislash would make a nice third member, covering up clef's weaknesess and also provides the needed wide guard in both favor of clefairy and char x from EQ and RS fothure hyper voices. clefairy's friend guard benefits aegislash's weakness policy and if you make an EV spread worth it you can take down many oppositions.

Okay. That sounds like a good choice for a member of my team. Can you give me an example of an EV spread for Aegislash so I can base my spread off of that? c:
Eckley dateline='[url=tel:1437564750' Wrote: A bulky water type such as Suicune or Milotic could be useful. Both provide  speed control with Tailwind and Icy Wind respectively which can come in handy if you're not running Dragon Dance on Mega Charizard X. They also help against a lot of things that threaten your Charizard such as Landorus-T, Mega Salamence, Terrakion and Heatran (if it's running Earth Power)

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll definitely trying out Suicune/Milotic on my team!