Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Team Based Around Mega Gallade?
I have been wanting to make a team based around Mega Gallade, and have created one but I don't know if it is passable. So, what are some Pokemon that work well with Mega Gallade. I would like both Single and Double Battle options please.
I can help you with singles but I don't play doubles
my in game name and my FC are to the left
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

(Feb 8, 2015, 04:31 PM)matabro Wrote: I can help you with singles but I don't play doubles
my in game name and my FC are to the left

Added you... my IGN is Photon.
in doubles, anything with fake out would be great to stop a potential fairy type attack such as dazzling gleam. Mat block greninja might be nice too for that turn one free attack or psychic/fairy threat of gunk shot and dark pulse.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
hey Justin you might want to check up on the 6 IV ditto giveaway and see what's going on there.
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

sorry I forgot about this thread I'm ready to fight
#Teamforum