Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Teams?
What do you guys want for your in game team? (It can be competitive team as well)
I've always played the game by ear. I just sorta pick up things as I find them and make snap judgment calls about whether they become a part of the team. Honestly, if only we could get rid of these HM requirements, my in-game teams would be much more diverse and fun. As it stands I usually have to fill a slot with an HM slave and make sure another is at least a Flyer.

I usually get rid of my starter too, but I may actually keep Grovyle around for my playthrough.

Nothing is certain.
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~
(Oct 26, 2014, 08:05 AM)My Cupcake Money Wrote: I've always played the game by ear. I just sorta pick up things as I find them and make snap judgment calls about whether they become a part of the team. Honestly, if only we could get rid of these HM requirements, my in-game teams would be much more diverse and fun. As it stands I usually have to fill a slot with an HM slave and make sure another is at least a Flyer.

I usually get rid of my starter too, but I may actually keep Grovyle around for my playthrough.

Nothing is certain.

Best part of Gen V? HMs were no longer required, Gen VI sorta when backwards by making Surf required but they gave you a free Lapras
Swampert, Milotic, Lati@s, Typhlosion, Kyogre, and cloyster is i can get it. love all these pokes :D
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
Or a may also use Noivern over cloyster, def my fav gen 6 pokemon :P
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
Swampert, Lopunny, Altaria, Flygom, Gallade, and the last one is undecided ( maybe Mismagius?)
My forever team: Affection (Misdreavus), Kingdra, Mawile-M, UnderARock (Crustle), Eddie (Exploud), Clefable.  :D    
Hoenn Pokedex Team: Blaziken, Gardevoir, Gyrados, Kecleon, Wobbuffett, Deoxys-Speed
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
bug lots and lots of bugs any and all of them just bugs lol