Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Training?!
Hey guys I am in need of help.
This would be easier if I use an example.
Lets say I want to train a level 1 charmander. I would probably run it through the elite 4 so it can evolve to charizard. From there I would EV train.
The problem is I gain random Evs from this process. Can someone help me avoid this?
Go in to super training then keep tapping the bag till you get a reset bag Smile
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
     ༼ ◕_◕ ༽ Megumi is best Waifu ༼ ◕_◕ ༽
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
See I have tried that for over an hour and I have not gotten anything. I was hoping there was a method where I don't need to go through the EV reset process.
Obtain a reset bag to reset all the EVs so when you finish leveling him up and reset the EVs they no longer have those random EVs. Or run in the square in Battle Resort while he chills in the day-care for like 8 hours and doesn't get any EVs just levels and moves nobody wants.
In the future, do EV training as soon as you've finished breeding your pokemon instead of breeding, leveling it up THEN training. You can learn about what hordes give out what EVs and where to find them here: http://nuggetbridge.com/articles/ev-trai...-sapphire/
But how do level 1 do horde battles. They will get rekt.
(Dec 31, 2014, 10:22 AM)mastermind71 Wrote: But how do level 1 do horde battles. They will get rekt.

You have a strong poke that knows a spread move do the hordes for them, and let the EVs get transferred via XP share. The little pokemon should also be the one with pokerus and a power item/macho brace.
Dang. Alright. It seems tedious but I guess its the easier route.
It's hard at first but once you do it multiple times and understand the full look on things it will be easier.
(Dec 31, 2014, 10:38 AM)IceyGamer Wrote: It's hard at first but once you do it multiple times and understand the full look on things it will be easier.

Exactly what I was gonna say. It's faster than training for levels against the E4 and THEN trying to get a Reset Bag. It takes forever to get one.