Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

ORAS UU "UTA" Battle Association Season 1 Sign-Up
(Aug 5, 2016, 06:32 AM)Chawizawd Wrote: Allegro, Can I Join?
Time Zone: PST
Why You Should Consider Me: In the first 2 Gens, I used to ROMP on the playground, and now I'm back again to raise the Mons I love the best!! As best said by Karen from Johto's E4, "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites"
Favorite UU Pokemon: Vaporeon.
Team name: Orange County Omastars
Will add you to the roster! Oh, and after you and sillydeadclown are put in, I need 7 more people.
Shimono Hiro!

(Aug 5, 2016, 06:33 AM)sillydeadclown Wrote: Timezone: CEST
Why you should consider me: Someone needs to be last and I think I can achieve that!
Favorite UU Pokemon: Arcanine
Team Name: Dynamo Rotom

Power in Motion! Sponsored by Red Tauros

If someone knows someone who wants to make a logo, I have a fun idea^^
I will add you.
Shimono Hiro!

And we have our first league incident...
After the news reached the fans that there team might possibly recieve a participation ribbon, a large scale celebration broke out which led to riots after the local bars and super markets ran out of chips.

Thanks for letting me join :D
Allegro, Can I Join?
Time Zone: CEST
Why You Should Consider Me: Im quite new to battling, but ever since I started playing pokemon again I got into battling and have breed multiple teams already, finding UU as one of the funnier formats with the exceptions off the difficulty to find others playing it.
Favorite UU Pokemon: Infernape
Team Name: Manchester Medichams

Edit: Note that I actually dont have a working mic, hope that is okay :/
(Aug 8, 2016, 12:18 PM)Cord Wrote: Allegro, Can I Join?
Why You Should Consider Me: Im quite new to battling, but ever since I started playing pokemon again I got into battling and have breed multiple teams already, finding UU as one of the funnier formats with the exceptions off the difficulty to find others playing it.

Quick Note: Do you have Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire? All battles will be held there.
Shimono Hiro!

(Aug 8, 2016, 12:45 PM)Allegro2015 Wrote:

Quick Note: Do you have Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire? All battles will be held there.

Yeah, I do
(Aug 8, 2016, 12:49 PM)Cord Wrote:

Yeah, I do

Great! So create a team name and post it. I will add you to the roster later.
Shimono Hiro!

(Aug 8, 2016, 12:52 PM)Allegro2015 Wrote:

Yeah, I do

Manchester Medichams? Maybe you missed it or I jsut dont understand what you mean ^^
(Aug 8, 2016, 12:56 PM)Cord Wrote:
(Aug 8, 2016, 12:52 PM)Allegro2015 Wrote:

Yeah, I do

Manchester Medichams? Maybe you missed it or I jsut dont understand what you mean ^^

@"Allegro2015" just add this man to the list already lol
Allegro can i join??
team name: Dallas Staraptors
timezone: central US time
why you should consider me: i can bring fun into pokemon and have been playing pokemon since basically 4-5 years old on my GameBoy.
favorite UU pokemon: gonna go with cobalion because i actually liked that movie.