Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

ORAS UU "UTA" Battle Association Season 1 Sign-Up
(Aug 11, 2016, 12:04 PM)AndrewAllen Wrote: Allegro can i join??
team name: Dallas Staraptors
timezone: central US time
why you should consider me: i can bring fun into pokemon and have been playing pokemon since basically 4-5 years old on my GameBoy.
favorite UU pokemon: gonna go with cobalion because i actually liked that movie.

Of course you can join! Also, if you know anyone that might like to join, notify me. If we don't get enough people I will either have to cancel the season, or cut down the team amount from 16 to 14 or 12.
Shimono Hiro!

(Aug 11, 2016, 12:09 PM)Allegro2015 Wrote:
(Aug 11, 2016, 12:04 PM)AndrewAllen Wrote: Allegro can i join??
team name: Dallas Staraptors
timezone: central US time
why you should consider me: i can bring fun into pokemon and have been playing pokemon since basically 4-5 years old on my GameBoy.
favorite UU pokemon: gonna go with cobalion because i actually liked that movie.

Of course you can join! Also, if you know anyone that might like to join, notify me. If we don't get enough people I will either have to cancel the season, or cut down the team amount from 16 to 14 or 12.

i might know some people
@naitre told me to keep trying to bump this thread people, we still need 7 or 8 more people to join the UTA League. Join today or tell me if you know anyone who would want to join something like this.
Shimono Hiro!

Edit: We need 6 more members.
Shimono Hiro!

Allegro, Can I Join?
Time Zone: AEST
Why You Should Consider Me: I've been playing Pokemon since red/blue, but I've only started competitive battling recently. This would be great for me to maybe learn a couple of things. I'm Australian but I often play games to US times, so the time difference is no problem Smile
Favorite UU Pokemon: Sableye
Team: The Melbourne Muk
Allegro, Can I Join?
Time Zone: EST (not Daylight Savings Time)
Why You Should Consider Me: I solely believe that this league is a platform to learn from the users of the forums as well as promote its development hence I wish to join to contribute where I can
Favorite UU Pokemon: N/A I'm not biased to any specific Pokemon

Team Name: The Miama Heatmors
(Aug 17, 2016, 04:56 PM)Frogston Wrote: Allegro, Can I Join?
Time Zone: AEST
Why You Should Consider Me: I've been playing Pokemon since red/blue, but I've only started competitive battling recently. This would be great for me to maybe learn a couple of things. I'm Australian but I often play games to US times, so the time difference is no problem Smile
Favorite UU Pokemon: Sableye
Team: The Melbourne Muk
You can join! I have realized that battling competitively isn't about seeing who is better, but also it is a learning activity to open up new ideas for you.
Shimono Hiro!

:3 I would want to join but I will be too busy! Good Luck :P!
I'd just like to say I don't think I should be on the genning list because as I'm battling I'll find out everyone's sets and EV spreads.
it's 2022 and we livin
B-B-Bump
it's 2022 and we livin