Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

ORAS UU "UTA" Battle Association Season 1 Sign-Up
(Aug 4, 2016, 01:19 PM)le2017 Wrote: Allegro, Can I Join?
Time Zone: EST
Why You Should Consider Me: I'm experienced in the tier and I want to have fun, also UU battles are hard to find.
Favorite UU Pokemon: Reuniclus.
Team name: Montreal Marills
Including you, there are 5 out of 16 teams registered. Just 11 more and my dream can become a reality! Spread the word!
Shimono Hiro!

Attention: All currently registered teams are posted in my second post in this thread! 11 More Spots Left!
Shimono Hiro!

When does it start? Because I go away tomorrow and don't get back until the 19th :/
it's 2022 and we livin
(Aug 4, 2016, 01:34 PM)Red Lake Wrote: When does it start? Because I go away tomorrow and don't get back until the 19th :/
I was actually thinking to start it earlier, but it might take a while to set up everything. I can reserve a spot if I need to.
Shimono Hiro!

Allegro can I join?
Time Zone: GMT +0
Why you should consider me: Want to play another tournament-draft format league, and have some experience in the UU tier (some lol).
Favourite UU Pokemon: Mega Aggron
Team Name: Surrey Sevipers
it's 2022 and we livin
(Aug 4, 2016, 01:53 PM)Red Lake Wrote: Allegro can I join?
Time Zone: GMT +0
Why you should consider me: Want to play another tournament-draft format league, and have some experience in the UU tier (some lol).
Favourite UU Pokemon: Mega Aggron
Team Name: Surrey Sevipers
Great! Now we only need 10 more teams! I am so hyped!
Shimono Hiro!

Allegro, Can I Join?
Time Zone: BST (I'm up a lot however.)
Why You Should Consider Me: I love playing competitively and would like to join a league, also i love UU
Favorite UU Pokemon: Beedrill
Team Name: British Beedrills
(Aug 4, 2016, 03:29 PM)Platinum2183 Wrote: Allegro, Can I Join?
Time Zone: BST (I'm up a lot however.)
Why You Should Consider Me: I love playing competitively and would like to join a league, also i love UU
Favorite UU Pokemon: Beedrill
Team Name: British Beedrills
Beedrill is awesome! Also, you will be registered!
Shimono Hiro!

Allegro, Can I Join?
Time Zone: PST
Why You Should Consider Me: In the first 2 Gens, I used to ROMP on the playground, and now I'm back again to raise the Mons I love the best!! As best said by Karen from Johto's E4, "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites"
Favorite UU Pokemon: Vaporeon.
Team name: Orange County Omastars
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
Timezone: CEST
Why you should consider me: Someone needs to be last and I think I can achieve that!
Favorite UU Pokemon: Arcanine
Team Name: Dynamo Rotom

Power in Motion! Sponsored by Red Tauros

If someone knows someone who wants to make a logo, I have a fun idea^^