Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Excadrill build
Hi there, I bet there are great Excadrill builds outside of this site but what do you guys suggest for an Excadrill build?

I've heard that a combination of an Excadrill with Sand Rush or Sand Force and a Tyranitar with Sand Stream is pretty good so I thought about using him in my Team since I've already got a Tyranitar.
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.
Let me be honest with you, the most Excadrill sets run 4/252/252 and usually have either Sand Rush (de facto ability for sand teams, not Sand Force) and Mold Breaker which ignores abilities so Excadrill can hit things like the Rotom forms with Earthquake and Drill Run. Usually most Excadrill tend to run Iron Head for Faries, Rock Slide for spread damage with a chance to flinch both Pokemon and ground STAB. Sometimes you might see Excadrill run Drill Run to bypass Wide Guard like Aegislash though the risk comes with a chance to miss and get a -2 attack drop if you happen to hit the King's Shield. Earthquake is still a great option to have since its STAB just remember to have a flying/levitating partner or just have your Pokemon use protect.