Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Who still plays a lot? Who doesn't?
(Oct 21, 2015, 03:45 PM)Marcusube Wrote: I'd be up for tournies but not the standard kind. Basic stuff like VGC 2015 meta and Smogon tiers (especially OU/UU) really get boring after a while. I'd love more stuff like Generation tournaments where you only use mons from a specific generation, monotype tournaments, heck even Multi/FFA tournaments

Yes. Yes to all of this. That is all.
(Oct 21, 2015, 02:06 PM)GMX Wrote:
(Oct 21, 2015, 11:50 AM)Rogue Wrote: I miss you GMX :[

I'm sorry to hear that for those who are bored of it.
For those who are bored, would forum tourneys interest you at all?

Then buy Cooking Mama and let's play togheter. Here's a %Tier+Usage of the Doubles VGC (Video Game Cookies) format
http://www.amazingracefanwiki.com/page/C...ournaments

AAAAANYWAY.. i would be interested in forum tourneys in the future.

...th-this is a thing..?

(Oct 21, 2015, 02:55 PM)Eckley Wrote:
(Oct 21, 2015, 11:50 AM)Rogue Wrote: I'm sorry to hear that for those who are bored of it.
For those who are bored, would forum tourneys interest you at all?

The only thing I'm interested in is beating you in smash

That'll never actually happen.

And I was thinking of hosting a VGC tournament, with my own personal bans. Its not set in stone yet, but I had the general idea of getting rid of the "top tiers" of VGC so everyone can have more unique teams without being worried of losing to double genies for example.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Oct 21, 2015, 08:12 PM)Rogue Wrote: That'll never actually happen.

NNID: Eckley96
I've never heard of this game called "A Lot" but I assume from the phrasing of your question that it's been around for a while and still has a dedicated following to it.

So I hope you don't mind explaining to me the premise of such a game.

Are you a valet driver whose responsibility is to fill a parking lot?

Are you a city manager trying to decide the best use of a newly vacant lot?

Are you a hoarder trying to accumulate a lot of goods?

Are you a down-and-out person trying to find a new lot in life?

Honestly, I'm intrigued by all the possible such a title brings to it, and I'd really be interested in finding out more about this title from someone as well-versed in what I can only assume is a fantastically deep lore as you are, Rogue.

Thank you for taking the time to enlighten me.

Godspeed,

PK
(Oct 22, 2015, 04:47 AM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: I've never heard of this game called "A Lot" but I assume from the phrasing of your question that it's been around for a while and still has a dedicated following to it.

Honestly, I'm intrigued by all the possible such a title brings to it, and I'd really be interested in finding out more about this title from someone as well-versed in what I can only assume is a fantastically deep lore as you are, Rogue.

Godspeed,

PK

The game is can we ban pk a lot of times Kappa
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I don't think people should be mad about others having the same teams, which is something i hear complaints of alot, anyways it's my opinion.
my current *solid* team is the one i recently made the RMT for (lileep and mega camerupt one) maybe u did gave it a read, others i play mostly nowadays are spooky cup for the Halloween hype, soon after Halloween and maybe even sooner i'll head into making a new team with tons of top core-ish strategies with perfect ways to beat CHALK.
as for what i see nowadays on 'BSD' is ofcourse CHALK and closer derivatives, or else i am seeing crazy looking teams.
(Oct 22, 2015, 05:08 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: The game is can we ban pk a lot of times Kappa

You've learned fast, Anime. Good work
(Oct 22, 2015, 08:54 AM)Eckley Wrote:
(Oct 22, 2015, 05:08 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: The game is can we ban pk a lot of times Kappa

You've learned fast, Anime. Good work

Dying for my art is the only way I want to die.
(Oct 22, 2015, 04:47 AM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: I've never heard of this game called "A Lot" but I assume from the phrasing of your question that it's been around for a while and still has a dedicated following to it.

Godspeed,

PK

banned
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Oct 22, 2015, 10:44 AM)Rogue Wrote: banned

Rogue, you silly goose, that's not how you spell "banner".