Poll: What is your favorite mega evolution in ORAS?
Mega Salamence
Mega Gallade
Mega Sharpedo
Mega Latios/Latias
Mega Altaria
Mega Swampert
Mega Sceptile
Mega Metagross
Mega Pidgeotto
Mega Rayquaza
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Your Favorite Mega Pokémon
Smile 
In Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, many new Mega Evolved Pokémon were introduced. Many of them seem competitively viable, and some Ubers. (Mega Salamence) But that is not what I am here to talk about. I want to talk about opinions. What is your FAVORITE mega evolution introduced in ORAS? Nothing competive here, just whole-hearted opinions.

My favorite new mega evolution is Mega Latios/Latias. As far as we know Mega Latios/Latias will likely be banned due to being legendary, but so far it is pretty good. The reason why they are No. 1 on my list is because of the soar feature. It is amazing being able to see Hoenn from above, and Mirage Pokémon are a good addition. My second favorite mega would have to be Mega Gallade.

Also, I am extremely sorry if your favorite Mega is not in the poll. Due to site limitations I was not able to include every single Mega. If your favorite is not in this poll, just voice your opinion in this thread.
You are missing a few of the new megas, like Lopunny, Diancie, and Beedrill.
(Nov 30, 2014, 07:42 PM)Azoth Wrote: You are missing a few of the new megas, like Lopunny, Diancie, and Beedrill.

You can only enter a maximum of ten choices.
I see, I did not know. Well, I would like to give an honorary mention to Mega Lopunny then. (Although I shall vote for Mega Metagross)
25% Mega Rayquaza hype
Mega lopunny is like a childhood dream of my coming true. Shes so perfect and i cant wait to use her in online battles :D

But my favorite from the list above is Altaria. It just looks so fluffy.
Lopunny > altaria > camelrupt > gallade > swampert for me from this gen rest kind of meh for me but i like those pretty much close to even but thats the rough order Smile

Although mega diance, rayquaza and metagross are also insanely cool
Sableye -> Lopunny -> Gallade

C: I just love those three and now they are megas just omg
I can't vote for my favorite, since it's Diancie.
mega altaria all day!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv