Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

"Offical" PokemonForever Family Tree
(Feb 14, 2016, 07:41 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Wait hold on I don't understand. Is my Mother now @naitre? XD that's amazing. Correct me if I'm wrong @ChaseInfinity

i guess im not the one that added you lol, and Naitre is the father, Eckley is the mother. Usually how it goes is we'll be messing around and someone will randomly say something about being related to a member of the community and thats how this started, you see im not even on the list cause that moment hasnt happen for me.
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Ok that's amazing @Eckley is now my mother
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Can i be in it..... if i can my name is Jake
(Feb 14, 2016, 07:52 PM)ChaseInfinity Wrote: you see im not even on the list cause that moment hasnt happen for me.

You can be my other side girl, along with PK Heart
Oh yeah add jake (pokebeys)
#teamreplay

"They call me damage"  

#Freewolf

Lets make the Pokemon Forever Forum Great Again!
@naitre I hope you don't mind but I added @Swimmingpenguin791 as my brother, but named Jake like he asked
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
(Feb 15, 2016, 05:06 AM)Eckley Wrote: You can be my other side girl, along with PK Heart

"girl" is NOT the word I used and you know it.
Woah PK calm down

uwu i can hacku
(Feb 15, 2016, 07:36 AM)PKPatriot56 Wrote:
(Feb 15, 2016, 05:06 AM)Eckley Wrote: You can be my other side girl, along with PK Heart

"girl" is NOT the word I used and you know it.

I know, but I have to keep it friendly xoxoxoxo Heart
I can be a weird creepy uncle. Everyone needs one of those Lmfao