Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Old games getting remade
With a lot of games getting remade, I was just wondering what games you'd like to see a remake of.
I personally would like to see remakes of banjo kazooie and banjo tooie on the 3DS or even the WiiU
Pokemon snap remake or riot! kappa/
I've actually never played it! Apart from the GC pokemon games and the mystery dungeon games, I haven't played pokemon spin off games
I'd love a new remake of Red and Blue version. So much has changed since generation one -or even since generation three with FireRed and LeafGrean- and I just adore the Kanto region.
(Nov 17, 2014, 01:54 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: Pokemon snap remake or riot! kappa/

^ This. One thousands times this.
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~
Yeah, it would be nice to see kanto in 3D, but if they do decide to remake it, it'll be a while since they've already remade gen 1.
i hope no one hates me but i wouldnt mind playing Digimon Dusk and Dawn as a remake Kappa

i also wanna see the old mystery dungeon games remade with the models like X and Y
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Oh! Also Pokemon Pinball! I had the Ruby and Sapphire pinball game when I was younger and remember playing it a lot... Although that may be because I only had two GBA games to choose from at the time...
Never played digimon myself, but hey, i'm not hatin'
(Nov 17, 2014, 02:08 PM)Eckley Wrote: Never played digimon myself, but hey, i'm not hatin'

its just because this is a mainly pokemon community thats all Kappa
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~