0 0%
Pika Pika! (Maybe, i really dont care)
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Ongoing Vgc League Season 2?
Im down to go again as a Gym Leader Kappa Ill go with Fire/Electric but itll be Electric this time since i was Fire last.
Also letz try 16 Gyms KappaHD
(May 6, 2015, 06:13 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(May 6, 2015, 06:00 PM)Marcusube Wrote: We should start back the league in June. It was a really idea. There should still be 8 gyms and the leaders still have to use monotype Pokemon. It would be fun to do it outside of showdown but people are usually busy so it's hard to arrange a match on the 3DS. This time I think we should have a prize for each gym such as a comp Pokemon, a breeding request, or something else, I dunno. People are more likely to participate if there is an incentive for doing so

Yeah thats what was thinking about doing it on the 3DS, like you said its just alot of work, as for prizes i may have to get help from my genning buddies Wink

and also june seems good hopefully everything will be back in swing and more people will be on and summer Smile

If we do it on 3ds we need genners to gen our teams so someone needs to get on that then
(May 7, 2015, 02:21 PM)podfighterninja123 Wrote:
(May 6, 2015, 06:00 PM)Marcusube Wrote: We should start back the league in June. It was a really idea. There should still be 8 gyms and the leaders still have to use monotype Pokemon. It would be fun to do it outside of showdown but people are usually busy so it's hard to arrange a match on the 3DS. This time I think we should have a prize for each gym such as a comp Pokemon, a breeding request, or something else, I dunno. People are more likely to participate if there is an incentive for doing so

Yeah thats what was thinking about doing it on the 3DS, like you said its just alot of work, as for prizes i may have to get help from my genning buddies Wink

and also june seems good hopefully everything will be back in swing and more people will be on and summer Smile

If we do it on 3ds we need genners to gen our teams so someone needs to get on that then
thats why i say do it on showdown much easier

p.s: hey pod .o/
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(May 7, 2015, 02:23 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:

o7 been hiding cause yolo and rip replay
also maybe we could try naming our gyms or the league :/ not like "VGC Pokemon League 2" or something like an actual name Kappa
(May 7, 2015, 02:28 PM)podfighterninja123 Wrote: also maybe we could try naming our gyms or the league :/ not like "VGC Pokemon League 2" or something like an actual name Kappa

I hereby give you the job of creating a cool name like _____ Reigon Kappa
(May 7, 2015, 02:30 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(May 7, 2015, 02:28 PM)podfighterninja123 Wrote: also maybe we could try naming our gyms or the league :/ not like "VGC Pokemon League 2" or something like an actual name Kappa

what about the Formal region? make it a play on words for the forum while still sounding pretty cool
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
(May 7, 2015, 02:24 PM)podfighterninja123 Wrote:
(May 7, 2015, 02:23 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:

o7 been hiding cause yolo and rip replay

did someone say genner Kappa
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
(May 7, 2015, 02:33 PM)MARSxVenom Wrote:
(May 7, 2015, 02:30 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:

what about the Formal region? make it a play on words for the forum while still sounding pretty cool
hmm possibly Wink
http://thejustinflynn.tv/forum/Thread-OR...-Center-S2 Might aswell setup Kappa

I like Formal Kappa