Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

POKEMON TCG
hy i want to start playing the pokemon tcg
can someone tell me some things i need to know like how the banlist works, what decks are good for beginners, where i should buy cards etc
thx in advance :D
Playing the online tcg will help you get into the game and rules, you should try that first.
(Oct 22, 2016, 04:20 AM)mario2750 Wrote: Playing the online tcg will help you get into the game and rules, you should try that first.

thx :-D
I know I'm a bit late to this party, buuuuuuuuuut as a fairly new tcg player I have found the resources to improve how to play... from this convieniently placed youtube channel link
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC18Y2Z7...g4Fk3UkbRg

Dis guy can teach you all the things, he explains his decks before he plays them, and has some really good tutorials, as well as some sick remixes. He shows off decks that are easy to make, as well as the popular decks that cost arms and legs to make. Overall its a wonderful channel for anyone interested in the tcg to get into. I do hope this has helped you, good sir.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?