Pokemon: Shiny Mega Mewtwo Y
Held Item: Assault Vest
IV's: All Maxed
EV's: 252 Sp.Atk, 252 Speed and 6 Atk
Nature: Hasty
Pokeball: Cherish Ball
Moves: Psystrike,Drain Punch,Flamethrower and Flash Cannon all max pp
Hello! i want a hoopa
(Dec 23, 2015, 09:00 AM)Madison0122 Wrote: Is there a pokemon that you have wanted all your life but just couldn't get your hands on? Or do you have that pokemon now but wish it had full IV's, Shiny, with your choice in hidden power typing? Well lucky you i'm doing a power saves give away!

In the comments tell me any pokemon ( Volcanion is still unavailable )

The stats you want.

I can edit EV's ( needs to be legal )

make it shiny ( pokemon cant be shiny locked, ex: Hoopa Meloetta, Victini )

By default ill give it maxed out IV's but if you want a certain hidden power type you must also leave that in your description.

=======================================================================================================

I will be at lunch with my family for about 3-5 hours. I will start doing requests when i get back. And i forgot to mention i will only be doing a limited amount of these. First come first served.

Also check out MistressGlaceons give away! Shiny delibirds WITH a suprize item Wink

And have a merry Christmas!!  Heart  :D

ahey are you going to Pm us when the pokemon are done or what because im confused as to how this works.
i want a hoopa thank you!
(Dec 30, 2015, 08:39 PM)tradecar88 Wrote:
(Dec 23, 2015, 09:00 AM)Madison0122 Wrote: Is there a pokemon that you have wanted all your life but just couldn't get your hands on? Or do you have that pokemon now but wish it had full IV's, Shiny, with your choice in hidden power typing? Well lucky you i'm doing a power saves give away!

In the comments tell me any pokemon ( Volcanion is still unavailable )

The stats you want.

I can edit EV's ( needs to be legal )

make it shiny ( pokemon cant be shiny locked, ex: Hoopa Meloetta, Victini )

By default ill give it maxed out IV's but if you want a certain hidden power type you must also leave that in your description.

=======================================================================================================

I will be at lunch with my family for about 3-5 hours. I will start doing requests when i get back. And i forgot to mention i will only be doing a limited amount of these. First come first served.

Also check out MistressGlaceons give away! Shiny delibirds WITH a suprize item Wink

And have a merry Christmas!!  Heart  :D

ahey are you going to Pm us when the pokemon are done or what because im confused as to how this works.
Since Christmas day I been waiting for my request. Not to be rude or anything, but making false promises during holiday season is quite like taking a piss at us
Hey, thanks for the giveaway dude! That's very appreciated!

I'd like a Jolly Jirachi with 252Atk/4Def/252Spd with Iron Head/Ice Punch/U-Turn/Body Slam, holding Leftovers. Also, do you think you can edit the OT so I could be the OT and give it a nickname in my game? Thanks!
I would like to request a Shiny, Level 1 Bidoof. I don't care about IVs or EVs. I want one because I accidentally traded my shiny Bibarel away.
can I have a shiny mew evs max special attack, max speed, 4 hp max ivs moves pyscic psybeam dark pulse protect modest also how are you going to give it to me
Could i have a adamant groudon with 5ivs missing spa?
With 252 in atk and 252 spe
I would really like a shiny genesect if you can get me it. I dont mind if its modest or jolly. But if not, let me know and let me know what I need to do once I can have it plus I dont want to get sniped straight away while your getting everyone elses if we are using that trade thing.
It doesn't have to be battle ready.
But if you can change the Ev's let me know like I'm not sure when you said full Ev's you meant 6 or 5 if 5 then it depends on what nature it is modest no Ev for Attack if Jolly no SpA EV.
Jolly moveset U-turn, Honeclaws, Iron Head, X-Scizzor.
But Ivs I dont care much for I can easily do it myself but if its Jolly I would like it to have 252 speed 252 Attack and 4 Hp.
Modest I would like to have it to 252 SpA 252 Spd and 4 Hp.
Modest moveset Techno Blast, Bug Buzz, flamethrower, Flash cannon
Whatever saves you time, I just put the IVs down just incase you can do it like super quickly.
The movesets are not needed I just put them there just incase.