Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Need Some Help Making A Team
I'm headed to a regional coming up in a couple weeks and would like to play VGC but haven't had much experience with it personally other than watching battles mostly and studying moves and types and such. The problem is I haven't had the time to even finish Ruby yet and get to breeding and preparing. Is it even remotely possible that someone could help me out and gen a battle ready team so that I can participate in upcoming events until I can work on my own teams? Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.
Using some of the resources on this forum its definitely possible for you to be able to make a team in time. You'll be much more successful if you make the team because in the process you'll learn a lot about the team! Also good luck at the regional
#TeamForum

As always thanks for the support Tygaa you are the man. I'd love to build myself but I just don't think I'll have it done in time even if I dedicate all my free time to training. In the future I'll be able to do it in the long run but with two weeks it seems pretty daunting. I have never bred before either so I'd have to learn breeding IVs and natures and possibly find a perfect ditto to do so. I'm still new to breeding my own but I've watched a lot of competitive battling so I have the actual battling decisions studied at least.