Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Offering Pokegen services
(Jan 5, 2015, 12:50 AM)nhass12 Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 12:32 AM)ImAWizrd Wrote: Ok! I am online now but I am not accepting anymore orders after this post until I fulfil all of the previous orders. I'll be online most of today, but please make sure you have stable internet and the items ready, to speed up the process.

Hey man I am currently online and ready to trade with the battl iteams, just message me when you are ready. My post was #93 then I posted again #115 because I thought had missed the first time, I have you added and am ready to trade

IGN OR/AS - Madara

I haven't done your order yet, check spreadsheet as I usually update it with the order I am currently doing.
(Jan 5, 2015, 01:49 AM)ImAWizrd Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 12:32 AM)ImAWizrd Wrote: Ok! I am online now but I am not accepting anymore orders after this post until I fulfil all of the previous orders. I'll be online most of today, but please make sure you have stable internet and the items ready, to speed up the process.

Hey man I am currently online and ready to trade with the battl iteams, just message me when you are ready. My post was #93 then I posted again #115 because I thought had missed the first time, I have you added and am ready to trade

IGN OR/AS - Madara

I haven't done your order yet, check spreadsheet as I usually update it with the order I am currently doing.

I said I had a bunch of arceus plates and battle items like lifeorb and choice scarf. You didnt specifically say what you wanted. Do you want me to PM you a list of the plates?
hey wizard your pms are full so i will post this here can you update the google doc to what i sent you in my long pm i can post it here if you deleted it from your pms

edit- disregard im watching you on the google doc live never knew google docs could do that

edit2- anyone who has a order on this thread needs to check the google doc frequently it helped me know he was working on my order and ready to trade soonSmile
(Jan 5, 2015, 01:53 AM)Torakame Wrote:

IGN OR/AS - Madara

I said I had a bunch of arceus plates and battle items like lifeorb and choice scarf. You didnt specifically say what you wanted. Do you want me to PM you a list of the plates?

The LO and scarf is fine (^:
(Jan 5, 2015, 02:19 AM)ImAWizrd Wrote:

IGN OR/AS - Madara

Sounds good, I'll have the items ready when you are Smile
(Jan 5, 2015, 02:20 AM)Torakame Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 12:50 AM)nhass12 Wrote: Hey man I am currently online and ready to trade with the battl iteams, just message me when you are ready. My post was #93 then I posted again #115 because I thought had missed the first time, I have you added and am ready to trade

IGN OR/AS - Madara

I'm just putting the pokes through bank, so ill be trading pretty soon
(Jan 5, 2015, 12:50 AM)nhass12 Wrote: Hey man I am currently online and ready to trade with the battl iteams, just message me when you are ready. My post was #93 then I posted again #115 because I thought had missed the first time, I have you added and am ready to trade

IGN OR/AS - Madara

Thanks man, just PM me when you are done with the pokes I requested thanks, and where is the spread sheet I am meant to check?
(Jan 5, 2015, 02:25 AM)nhass12 Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 01:49 AM)ImAWizrd Wrote: I haven't done your order yet, check spreadsheet as I usually update it with the order I am currently doing.

Thanks man, just PM me when you are done with the pokes I requested thanks, and where is the spread sheet I am meant to check?

Check OP of this thread, there's a clickthrough link
(Jan 5, 2015, 02:31 AM)ImAWizrd Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 01:53 AM)Torakame Wrote: I said I had a bunch of arceus plates and battle items like lifeorb and choice scarf. You didnt specifically say what you wanted. Do you want me to PM you a list of the plates?

Thanks bro, found it.
Damn you are organised. And from everyone using this thread I sinceraly thank you. You are essentially
pokegenning for free, since battle iteams arent that hard to obtain Smile
(Jan 5, 2015, 02:34 AM)nhass12 Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 02:31 AM)ImAWizrd Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 02:19 AM)ImAWizrd Wrote: The LO and scarf is fine (^:

Thanks bro, found it.
Damn you are organised. And from everyone using this thread I sinceraly thank you. You are essentially
pokegenning for free, since battle iteams arent that hard to obtain Smile

Yeah, I hate grinding for items though, so its generally worth it. I almost have enough of everything I need however so idk what im gonna trade for when that happens.