Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Offering Pokegen services
(Jan 21, 2015, 03:36 AM)Akae47 Wrote:
(Jan 1, 2015, 03:04 AM)ImAWizrd Wrote: Hi there! I'm a somewhat well known pokegenner on tumblr and after finding out about TJF I thought i'd bring my services over here! I am accepting gen 6 trades now as I have all the items I need at the moment.

I have email PM alerts turned on so I am likely to respond quickly to any requests, however I am much more likely to respond to tumblr messages.
(Not sure on what the ruling on direct links are, I couldnt find anything in the rules disallowing it, but I'm gonna refrain just in case, so ill share my tumblr in PMs)

I will Pokegen any gen 5 legal pokemon (I have to create them using a online editor, and it isnt compatible with gen 6 yet unfortunately) and they are fully customizable EG Shiny, Pokeball type, Nickname, OT and ID number.

I will NOT pokegen any unreleased pokemon such as Contrary Serperior (Yes, i know its coming january) or pokemon with illegal abilities/moves, for example Solar power   Swampert with Judgement. Also won't gen any pokemon that require Defog. For some reason certain DW pokemona ren't working (DW Landorus for example) so I'll let you know if any of your order is an issue.

If you wish to contact, either reply here, send a PM or contact me on twitch @ ImAWizrdYT

I hope to hear from you guys soon!

E1:No more free dittos, taking up resources I could be using elsewhere

E2:Google Docs Spreadsheet - Spreadsheet to show current orders/completed orders. If you aren't on here I haven't seen your message or post yet, and i will update with each completed order. dont forget to check this as i update everyday before I go to sleep.

NOW ONLY ACCEPTING GEN 6 POKES FOR NEW ORDERS

I AM CURRENTLY AWAKE, I WILL CHECK POSTS AT AROUND 5PM GMT+0, SO EITHER SEND ME A PM OR POST HERE

TAKING ORDERS AGAIN, EVERYTHING IN SPREADSHEET THAT HAS A RED COMMENT WILL BE REMOVED AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT GMT+0

I gen as well I can help you. However I will not gen any legendary pokemon for any one. Let me know if you get backed up on requests. I'm a regular on the replay channel

Thanks for the offer but I'm fine, I currently have no open orders, just waiting on people to trade with.
(Jan 21, 2015, 03:51 AM)ImAWizrd Wrote:
(Jan 20, 2015, 06:15 PM)calum Wrote:
(Jan 20, 2015, 06:04 PM)ImAWizrd Wrote:
(Jan 20, 2015, 05:47 PM)calum Wrote: Hey if possible could you gen me:
Mew with sucker punch, defog and soft-boiled
Empoleon with defog
Clefable with soft-boiled
Celebi with sucker punch
Im not bothered about evs and ivs
FC: 0473-8594-3026 IGN: Calum

Did you even read the orginial thread post?

Yes I did but defog shouldnt be a problem on the pokemon I asked but if you cant do it its cool

Those moves sre gen 4 move tutor/hm and I only have access to gen 5 PKM files unfortunately

Ah ok fair enough then
U still accept gen 6 pokes right? Im a bit confused lol
Hi can I get a shaymin, arceus and a manaphy please what do you want in return for makeing these Pokemon

Ign griffin
Fc. 408167439486
Thank you
(Jan 21, 2015, 06:56 AM)Oshawott Wrote: U still accept gen 6 pokes right? Im a bit confused lol

Yes I do, but obviously there's some things I don't need since I already have them haha. I don't accept powersvaed pokemon in anyway.
(Jan 21, 2015, 07:16 AM)Griffinferrari Wrote: Hi can I get a shaymin, arceus and a manaphy please what do you want in return for makeing these Pokemon

Ign griffin
Fc. 408167439486
Thank you

Sure I can get those, read the original thread post for details on what I'm currently accepting (^:
(Jan 21, 2015, 01:32 PM)ImAWizrd Wrote:
(Jan 21, 2015, 07:16 AM)Griffinferrari Wrote: Hi can I get a shaymin, arceus and a manaphy please what do you want in return for makeing these Pokemon

Ign griffin
Fc. 408167439486
Thank you

Sure I can get those, read the original thread post for details on what I'm currently accepting (^:

Will you take a shinny charzard with its y mags stone
I can trade you a battle item for a female HA Meinfoo in a Dream Ball
(Jan 21, 2015, 01:53 PM)Griffinferrari Wrote:
(Jan 21, 2015, 01:32 PM)ImAWizrd Wrote:

Ign griffin
Fc. 408167439486
Thank you

Will you take a shinny charzard with its y mags stone

Nope, accepting gen 6 competitive pokes only atm, since I won't charge cash.
(Jan 21, 2015, 01:57 PM)Heisenberg13 Wrote: I can trade you a battle item for a female HA Meinfoo in a Dream Ball

Competitive pokes only