Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] (Online) Taking Powersave Request and Metagross Giveaway
Thanks for your help! Smile
Hi uh, would it be possible to get shiny Eevee with random EVs, IVs, and nature? I'd prefer it being level 1 if possible. I just want to give it away as a Christmas present for a really good friend of mine. She does a lot for me.

Thanks.
Thanks mate! A genuine service from a genuine person. Insta-Rated!
(Dec 22, 2014, 06:34 PM)BlaiseSilver Wrote: Hi uh, would it be possible to get shiny Eevee with random EVs, IVs, and nature? I'd prefer it being level 1 if possible. I just want to give it away as a Christmas present for a really good friend of mine. She does a lot for me.

Thanks.

I can do that for you plus you can get the metagross I am giving away.

Just gonna give you a 5 iv eevee I used for breeding. Is that ok?
are you still doing this because if you are i was wondering if you can just change the name of this shiny garchomp i got from wondertrade to Garchomp LOL
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
     ༼ ◕_◕ ༽ Megumi is best Waifu ༼ ◕_◕ ༽
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
(Dec 22, 2014, 09:27 PM)Vitamins Wrote: are you still doing this because if you are i was wondering if you can just change the name of this shiny garchomp i got from wondertrade to Garchomp LOL

Ok I'm back. Don't know if I could change the nickname of a certain pokemon or so.
Sup, you traded me a clefable yesterday. didnt know you had powersave, so would you be able to make shiny and change name? no big deal if you're busy.
Hi, would it be possible for you to clone my Heatran and change the nature and IVs of the clone? It would help me out so much if you could, but if it's too much trouble it doesn't matter.

Thanks!
I need a female 6 IV Totodile in a luxury ball. I'd prefer if it's from a non-English language region. Adamant nature, too. I have a male one with 4 EM's.

FC: 0662-4834-7157
IGN: Moonzag
(Dec 23, 2014, 03:17 AM)Onihige Wrote: I need  a female 6 IV Totodile in a luxury ball. I'd prefer if it's from a non-English language region. Adamant nature, too. I have a male one with 4 EM's.

FC: 0662-4834-7157
IGN: Moonzag

Alright I'm online again so I can start working with you all again.