Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Powersave Requests
Hello,

This thread is going to be a way for me to help out the JFlynn community with any powersave requests. Keep in mind, I am only one person and can only handle so much. So as for this, I will be taking a maximum of 5 requests per person as a start and shall see how it progresses. With OR/AS launching next month, I do not know if and when they will have it working for the next games. To set a request, simply post a reply with the following:

1. Your Friend Code
  2. In Game Name
  3. What you need. (I.E Either a pokemon shinified, IV changed, Gender change, Cloned, ETC. Item request )

FYI, each pokemon counts as 1 request and items to be determined once this starts picking up. I will then PM you with my info and we will exchange pokemon to be changed or items. Please be patient as some request may take a while depending on what is requested.

*I will delete any completed request after to reduce clutter*

EDIT: seems I can't delete posts so I will reply with complete.

EDIT: POWERSAVES IS NOT A METHOD OF GENNING POKEMON WITH MOVES OR ABILITIES.  I CAN NOT CREATE POKEMON
° Replay Mod ° Pokemon Master ° Powersaver/Cloner & Breeder °  

#Hanasomi
 #TeamReplay since January 2014

> Batman <

Man, I love this community where one person would just help someone for the heck of it! These guys are probably some of the best. Angel
(Oct 4, 2014, 07:58 PM)Walken124 Wrote: Man, I love this community where one person would just help someone for the heck of it! These guys are probably some of the best. Angel

^^^ nuff said
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
Hey legacy if my request is bothersome then I apologize. Blush
FC:5445-9886-9603
IGN Jarro
An Adamant Ditto 6iv
(Oct 4, 2014, 09:15 PM)Walken124 Wrote: Hey legacy if my request is bothersome then I apologize. Blush
FC:5445-9886-9603
IGN Jarro
An Adamant Ditto 6iv

COMPLETED
° Replay Mod ° Pokemon Master ° Powersaver/Cloner & Breeder °  

#Hanasomi
 #TeamReplay since January 2014

> Batman <

(Oct 4, 2014, 07:59 PM)MARSxVenom Wrote:
(Oct 4, 2014, 07:58 PM)Walken124 Wrote: Man, I love this community where one person would just help someone for the heck of it! These guys are probably some of the best. Angel

^^^ nuff said

Yess agreed!
FC: 2552-2140-9835
IGN: Kyle
Request: [Item] Shiny Charm
4270-1969-6267 Justin

Zoroark, Aegislash, greninja, Deoxys i would love to have shinfied
And I have mew that I would like to have cloned

Thanks in advance
FC: 4742-7094-4518
IGN : Jettadia
Request: Slowbro perfect IV's with Ev's in health and defence, moveset: Calm mind, thunder wave, scald, and slackoff, Item shiny charm
hey man thanks for doing this if you can could you make a shieldon of mine have his hidden ability and impish nature that knows wide quard?  :D

Ign: Michael
Friendcode: 4141-2957-2580
Request: a sound proof shieldon