Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff...
(Dec 28, 2014, 06:50 PM)Kanto Moore Wrote: Ok thanks, all I need is the BR Pokemon now.. COuld you make a BR Shiny Manetric with Mega Stone? The stats would be 6IVs.
Thank you Smile

Do you have a Manectric to first trade to me? I can then modify it's IVs, make it shiny, and give it a mega stone to hold when I trade it back.
can i ask you to do mroe things?
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
     ༼ ◕_◕ ༽ Megumi is best Waifu ༼ ◕_◕ ༽
(Dec 28, 2014, 08:56 PM)Vitamins Wrote: can i ask you to do mroe things?

What did you have in mind?
(Dec 28, 2014, 08:49 PM)Eqho Wrote:
(Dec 28, 2014, 05:54 PM)Burdrehnar Wrote: Hi, wondering if you could make my Cloyster 6iv and shiny for me, please.

Sure can.

Hopping onto the game right now.
shinyfy like 3 pokemon and get them 6iv, and change the name of my garchomp to garchomp holding the megastone for it... sorry for asking alot, iw ould ask for evs but i feel like that is way to much to ask for
(Dec 28, 2014, 08:58 PM)Burdrehnar Wrote:
(Dec 28, 2014, 05:54 PM)Burdrehnar Wrote: Hi, wondering if you could make my Cloyster 6iv and shiny for me, please.

Sure can.

Awesome! Question, could I ask you to do the same thing for my Beedrill and Vespiquen when you're next available?
(Dec 28, 2014, 09:08 PM)Burdrehnar Wrote:
(Dec 28, 2014, 08:58 PM)Burdrehnar Wrote:

Sure can.

Awesome! Question, could I ask you to do the same thing for my Beedrill and Vespiquen when you're next available?

Certainly
(Dec 28, 2014, 09:04 PM)Vitamins Wrote: shinyfy like 3 pokemon and get them 6iv, and change the name of my garchomp to garchomp holding the megastone for it... sorry for asking alot, iw ould ask for evs but i feel like that is way to much to ask for

Changing names doesn't seem possible right now, but I can do the other things.
(Dec 28, 2014, 09:10 PM)Eqho Wrote:
(Dec 28, 2014, 09:04 PM)Vitamins Wrote: shinyfy like 3 pokemon and get them 6iv, and change the name of my garchomp to garchomp holding the megastone for it... sorry for asking alot, iw ould ask for evs but i feel like that is way to much to ask for

oh ok thanks :D
(Dec 28, 2014, 09:12 PM)Vitamins Wrote:
(Dec 28, 2014, 09:10 PM)Eqho Wrote:

oh ok thanks :D

You're welcome, but it will have to be tomorrow. I'm done for today.