Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff...
Im online right now, my post is there in the page 24 , would you be able to help me?
Welcome back Eq ~ Had a nice break :P?
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:40 AM)KamiPain75 Wrote: Im online right now, my post is there in the page 24 , would you be able to help me?

Yea let me add you, I can do that quick.
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:46 AM)Eqho Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:40 AM)KamiPain75 Wrote: Im online right now, my post is there in the page 24 , would you be able to help me?

Yea let me add you, I can do that quick.

Awesome Thank you very much!!
Can you change my Eevee to a shiny female and change the IV's to 31/31/31/30/30/31?
Hey, my old post was on page 23, but I couldn't get on. I'm on whenever you need now, but I have a quick question, what game is this for?
ORAS. But trades can still be made between X/Y and ORAS copies. Also, if your request was a while back or fairly old, you may want to consider PM'ing him, he'll be back later tonight possibly.
(Jan 4, 2015, 05:05 PM)Hero Wrote: ORAS. But trades can still be made between X/Y and ORAS copies. Also, if your request was a while back or fairly old, you may want to consider PM'ing him, he'll be back later tonight possibly.

Okay thank you :D
Hi, I was wondering if you could change my Latias and Kyogre IV´s and nature plesae. Smile
@Heisenberg13 Yes I can

@.A. Yep, what would you like them changed to?

I'll add both of you