Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff...
Hey mate! I was wondering if you could do a big job for me... I was wondering if you could make my Ralts' have the ability synchronize with all the different natures (that apply to stat change) with 6IV too. I hope this isn't too much of a problem! :L
(Jan 4, 2015, 08:26 PM)Vous Abott Wrote: Hey mate! I was wondering if you could do a big job for me... I was wondering if you could make my Ralts' have the ability synchronize with all the different natures (that apply to stat change) with 6IV too. I hope this isn't too much of a problem! :L

A few questions:

What ability does it have right now?

How many different natures would that be? I can't remember off the top of my head.
Both Latias and Kyogre

Nature: Timid

31 IV's on every stat

(Jan 4, 2015, 08:30 PM)Eqho Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 08:26 PM)Vous Abott Wrote: Hey mate! I was wondering if you could do a big job for me... I was wondering if you could make my Ralts' have the ability synchronize with all the different natures (that apply to stat change) with 6IV too. I hope this isn't too much of a problem! :L

A few questions:

How many different natures would that be? I can't remember off the top of my head.

20 natures in total but I have them all with synchronize at the moment, so just IV and nature change would be all... If it is too much, just say so and I'll troop on with breeding! :D
damn, 20 natures o_O you need all 20? Aren't half of them like neutral?
(Jan 4, 2015, 08:37 PM)Vous Abott Wrote:

A few questions:

20 natures in total but I have them all with synchronize at the moment, so just IV and nature change would be all... If it is too much, just say so and I'll troop on with breeding! :D

I don't think I have time for all that, sorry.
It just seems that 20 natures is a bit much D:

A few questions:

Hey man I have a perfect IV ditto, if someone would clone it you could have one. Its really usefull for for breeding
(Jan 4, 2015, 08:43 PM)Eqho Wrote:

A few questions:

I don't think I have time for all that, sorry.

All good! I assumed it would be way too much. Thanks anyway! Smile
(Jan 4, 2015, 08:17 PM)Eqho Wrote: @Heisenberg13 Yes I can

@.A. Yep, what would you like them changed to?

I'll add both of you

(Jan 4, 2015, 08:33 PM).A. Wrote: Both Latias and Kyogre

Nature: Timid

31 IV's on every stat

Hi Eqho, not sure if you saw my reply, I added you and I'm online in game now, my IGN: A.