Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] SERVICES POWERSAVES
CURRENT STATUS:  OFFLINE, PM me for requests, Ill check them in the morning or when Ill have free time
If I send you my Meowstic can you make it a shiny female with max iv's and Timid nature? If possible can you make it's captured ball a Moon Ball or premier ball too?
Heeeeey
could you get my ditto 6 ivs?
i might be able to give you something in exchange
that is honestly the only thing i reeeeeally need
(Jan 5, 2015, 02:22 PM)Blue Wrote: If I send you my Meowstic can you make it a shiny female with max iv's and Timid nature? If possible can you make it's captured ball a Moon Ball or premier ball too?

Sure, just add me and I'll add you, I,ll take your Meowstic and give it back to you in about 5 minutes
(Jan 5, 2015, 02:24 PM)ienzovisk Wrote: Heeeeey
could you get my ditto 6 ivs?
i might be able to give you something in exchange

Any ditto? just 6 iv?

I have some dittos i can modify for you
hi, can you change my ditto to a bold 6iv ditto? ignore my private message...
(Jan 5, 2015, 02:26 PM)Yoshi625 Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 02:22 PM)Blue Wrote: If I send you my Meowstic can you make it a shiny female with max iv's and Timid nature? If possible can you make it's captured ball a Moon Ball or premier ball too?

Sure, just add me and I'll add you, I,ll take your Meowstic and give it back to you in about 5 minutes

Thanks so much my fc is 1822-0159-3635 IGN:Ameer
yeah, any ditto
i feel like just getting the pokemon done is no fun, so i would like it better breeding them myself. i may be harder, still funnier
(Jan 5, 2015, 02:31 PM)ienzovisk Wrote: yeah, any ditto
i feel like just getting the pokemon done is no fun, so i would like it better breeding them myself. i may be harder, still funnier

I understand, I've been breeding pokes for a long time, I just picked up those powersaves today, I'll need your Friend Code to add you, mine is under my name