Poll: Which services do you like the most?
This poll is closed.
Dittos
22.49%
38 22.49%
Modifications
19.53%
33 19.53%
Gennings
11.83%
20 11.83%
Breeders Bank
7.10%
12 7.10%
Giveaway
34.32%
58 34.32%
Pokemon Center League
4.73%
8 4.73%
Total 169 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Ultimate Pokemon Center ~ (Dittos, Modifications, Giveaways, Pokebank, etc.)
Heya, I've got a request!

IGN: Xzo
Service: Modifications.
Pokemon: Mudkip.
Notes: Shiny, Max IVs, Adamant nature, If possible please switch pokeball to dream ball.

Thanks!

@TehBestCloner
Giving a little update, the ability modification doesn't seem to work for the espurr. Tried breeding but got no luck getting new espurrs with the HA, so I evolved the modified into a Meowstic and that ended up getting the same ability from before the modification instead of the HA. Not upset or anything, think you can get a legit HA espurr to trade? I only have ORAS so I can't catch one myself from X&Y.
(Apr 30, 2016, 12:33 AM)DynastyK Wrote: Giving a little update, the ability modification doesn't seem to work for the espurr. Tried breeding but got no luck getting new espurrs with the HA, so I evolved the modified into a Meowstic and that ended up getting the same ability from before the modification instead of the HA. Not upset or anything, think you can get a legit HA espurr to trade? I only have ORAS so I can't catch one myself from X&Y.
that is interesting o.o
after work tomorrow, i will check for u! Now im testing to breed some eggs
@DynastyK  I can help you out
Ya, it was odd since I was breeding with a ditto which should have the 60% chance to pass the HA, unless having two other abilities lowers that. Even then after hatching 15+ eggs didn't result any having the HA.

@Davizz Thank you for the help, I'm ready whenever you are.
Alright so sadly I had an extra HA eapur but I traded it for a HA Kang.  Sad  I am currently looking through the GTS and what not and try to help you get the HA espur Smile
It's alright, I prefer a trusty direct trade since on the GTS they can just give you any other espurr than you ask for, plus trying to find one with a reasonable request. I'm also putting up a request up though, maybe I'll get lucky to get one in WT as well.
Btw the Zygarde event is indeed now live in US, be sure to get it! :D
@DynastyK Your totally right a lot of people rip you off through the GTS but there are rare cases where someone asks for the simplist thing for a HA Pokemon not saying all the time tho. 

Either way I'll help you out in getting the espur! Count on my help
@mrprize  Thanks for the reminder will get it RN!! :P