Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

PSA: Regarding Giveaways
A message from the Moderation Team (mostly naitre):

Since there seems to be so much confusion regarding the Ditto giveaway, I'll lay it out simply here:

1. This giveaway has NOT YET opened. We are waiting on a couple of users to be able to help dispense Dittos because the demand will be higher than ever. This is my fifth time running this giveaway and realize it will quickly get out of hand. We intend to open VERY SOON.

2. Yes, we planned to open a couple of days ago, but due to people failing to abide by the rules and cluttering up the GTS early with requests, we are having to change the rules around. We also have had other Pokemon Forever giveaway hosts shamelessly steal our rule sets and further clutter our GTS choices with their own giveaways, which makes this already difficult giveaway even more of a struggle to run.

3. Please stop PMing us for Ditto requests. It won't make you get a Ditto earlier. We ask that you have some patience. We have a lot to do not only for preparing for giveaways, but also with moderating the entire forum and somehow managing to devote time to our actual careers and personal lives too. We don't exist to dispense you Dittos on demand. Please be courteous. We are people too.

4. Don't post reservations before we open. We won't give you a Ditto. It makes giving out Dittos even more laborious. Trust me on this...this is my fifth Ditto giveaway. It's a very difficult giveaway to keep up with.

5. Do not make multiple accounts. We can see that. You and all of your alternate IP addresses will be perma-banned.

We apologize for the delay, but please understand that it is being done to ensure that this giveaway is as efficient as possible for you all. We don't want to have to unexpectedly close because of overwhelming demand and want to be sure everyone gets what they need.

From @naitre, @Black117 , and all the moderation team.