Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Permission to Give Up?
Oh my gosh, I hate math, it should not be a required class. Permisson to give up? 

Not Pokemon related, but I need to vent about the horrors of math.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Ha, maths is important for computer scientists like me.

But permission granted, I suppose
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
@TheAlmightySancho Math is never important.
And woah, computer scientist?!?! That's pretty neat. I'm impressed!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Math is the root canal of school: sometimes necessary, but never pleasant.
I once was good at math, then bad, then good again, then bad, then i don't know anymore.

I once was bad with computers putting alot of virus in my computer/and my grandma, now thanks to that i became better with computers.

I once Was bad at badminton for example, but i discovered that when i was in france on vacation with some family members(we were in 7/8 and i was running with my dog down the street where it was like a death place, few people around, then we were going back later after 30 minutes running back (kind of jogging) and i played with my aunt ''Badminton'' but before that few hours before i had my hand between the door, so i could not use my hand with who i write best... A miracle appears=

I was very good at playing badminton vs my aunt( using my bad hand only, while my good hand was the whole time behind me(some of my family were so shocked that they thought that the bad hand was actually my good hand...)

Then after that match i went against another member of family and still was doing good.
(its actually kiind of strange with the situation/problems in real life i'm in now)

Sometimes i think that when i'm ''tired'' i get extra energy without noticing(just like a ''robot'')

Ah, and also sorry for going too much offtopic.
I mostly like the teachers
first day and they say "Okay, let me say this staight up: You wont be using this stuff ever in you life"