Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Poke Pelago isle avue
So how long does it take for an egg to hatch?
from what I hear it is about 24 hours, or is it based off egg cycles?

masuda method is very slow and time consuming, so I got myself a box full of eggs to multi task the egg process
I remember waiting  about 12 hours the other day and still half of them(18) have not yet hatched.
When filling the beans i use the regular ones and it help, good enough to speed up the process. After ~500 eggs later still no shiny meditite.
Whats your record?
I think it's either 12 or 24, but I've also heard that 1 minute = one step... :X

You can use beans to halve the time or the Pelago sleep glitch to hatch them immediately.
I've always found it to be a little on the useless side to be honest. I can knock out about 60 eggs an hour, depending on the egg group and steps. If I breed for 3 hours a day that's 180 eggs a day. Another 18 eggs a day doesn't seem like that great of a pay off.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Aug 11, 2017, 06:51 PM)Sun Juan Wrote: I remember waiting  about 12 hours the other day and still half of them(18) have not yet hatched.
When filling the beans i use the regular ones and it help, good enough to speed up the process. After ~500 eggs later still no shiny meditite.
Whats your record?

I only have 2 shinies, one was a random encounter exeggutor, and i got a Golden Koi aka Magikarp yesterday at 302 sos calls
currently i'm at >150 eggs
In Moon, I hatched about 1,000~ eggs and got two shinies (WITH the Shiny Charm!) so I think it's about 1 every 500 that way.  I think I may have been using the Masuda Method too some,  but I don't remember.  Sad