Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokedex Completion Master Thread
For the sake of clearing up the board I'm making this thread to help you with Pokedex Completion, just ask for what you need and someone will come help. Before continuing go read this guide from @PerchPond Guide
Rules: 
  • ​​​​​​Catch every Pokemon in your version that you can beforehand to make trades easier for both parties ​
  • Don't ask for Ultra Sun exclusives if you have Ultra Sun and visa-versa 
  • Be sure to list off EVERY Pokemon you need
  • Be patient people may not be able to help right away 
  • All trades unless the person helping you says otherwise must be Touch trades. You receive the Pokemon you need and then trade it back  
  • As courtesy you can give a +1 Rep to the person / people helping you as a thanks.
Hope this helps.
OU MASTER RACE
(Nov 24, 2017, 12:50 PM)Kris Wrote: For the sake of clearing up the board I'm making this thread to help you with Pokedex Completion, just ask for what you need and someone will come help. Before continuing go read this guide from @PerchPond Guide
Rules: 
  • ​​​​​​Catch every Pokemon in your version that you can beforehand to make trades easier for both parties ​
  • Don't ask for Ultra Sun exclusives if you have Ultra Sun and visa-versa 
  • Be sure to list off EVERY Pokemon you need
  • Be patient people may not be able to help right away 
  • All trades unless the person helping you says otherwise must be Touch trades. You receive the Pokemon you need and then trade it back  
  • As courtesy you can give a +1 Rep to the person / people helping you as a thanks.
Hope this helps.

This is a GREAT idea beause it seems at least 50% of the recent threads are pokedex help. Only need one pokemon (right now) and thats Blacephelon. (playing UM will trade extra Stakattaka for it if someone feels like helping)
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova I'm SR for a Timid/Modest Blacephelon with HP-Ice/Ground right now but it's quite slow, mostly because it keeps KOing itself with Mind Blown, but I'll trade u if noone can help u before I catch a good one

Touch trade that is
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
(Nov 24, 2017, 02:03 PM)PerchPond Wrote: @Dova I'm SR for a Timid/Modest Blacephelon with HP-Ice/Ground right now but it's quite slow, mostly because it keeps KOing itself with Mind Blown, but I'll trade u if noone can help u before I catch a good one

Touch trade that is
@PerchPond
I dont need to keep it. That'd help
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova i have 2 blacephalon if you need i do need stakataka
@PerchPond - Never Mind, I Dont Need It, GTS Helped Me Out.

@Prismatic - Touch Trading Is An Option.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova its okay i dont really mind im kind of busy right now though
(Nov 24, 2017, 06:48 PM)Prismatic Wrote: @Dova its okay i dont really mind im kind of busy right now though

@Prismatic 
tommorow is best 4 me. Anything else I can help with?
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
I only need a stakattaka left. If anyone can help me out that would be great.
Can anyone touch trade me a poipole + naganadel? Thx