Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokemon Challenge
Going through Y, I Thought of a Nuzlock again or some variant there of. Thoughts, suggestions?
“Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high. Then life seems almost enchanted after all.” 
― Vincent Van Gogh
Only use Eeveelutions....
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Only ice type pokemon
I have thought of limiting myself to a certain pokemon type, on top of normal nuzlock restrictions.
“Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high. Then life seems almost enchanted after all.” 
― Vincent Van Gogh
Only use Normal type Pokemon.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
only dragon types or eeveelution
shiny only
That would be very difficult Shiro.
― Vincent Van Gogh
If you want my suggestion, try the shadylocke hence created by Shadypenguinn himself to make the games feel for like an RPG and forces you, the player to consider when to heal or grind. Going to leave the rules exactly down below from the YT descriptions.

Shadylocke Rules:

1. Every Pokemon must be nicknamed after a shady person.
2. Only the first Pokemon encountered per area may be caught.
3. If a Pokemon faints, it must be boxed forever.
4. Nurse Joy may only be spoke to at the cost of a token. Regular healing items may be used, and any "full healing" situations such as beds may only be used ONCE.
5. The game must be randomized if possible.
6. After defeating a gym leader, receive one shady token.
Do a bug type run! Hate me later for the suggestion xD

Wait... I kinda want to do that now!!!
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4