Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokemon Evolution
There's quite a few pokemon that should get an evo, but with the releaseof mega's, nobody thinks about regular evolution anymore
I'd like to see rapidash evolve to get wings. Ponyta evolved into a unicorn, so why can't Rapidash evolve to become a pegasus?
haha I'm down for that!
(Nov 18, 2014, 03:48 PM)UndyingUmbreon Wrote: I'd like to see rapidash evolve to get wings. Ponyta evolved into a unicorn, so why can't Rapidash evolve to become a pegasus?

yes, yes 100xYes
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Eevee just needs to get all the type evolutions already
I'd say a evo for farfetch'd would be necessary..
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

(Nov 18, 2014, 05:08 PM)Evyii Wrote: I'd say a evo for farfetch'd would be necessary..

that would be cool
(Nov 18, 2014, 04:54 PM)Oreo Wrote: Eevee just needs to get all the type evolutions already

would they have a normal eeveelution or would eevee just be the only normal one Kappa
I guess eevee would be the normal one, and it would super cool since each evo would be linked to the eevee's way of living (Hanging around the ice stone, affectionate, loving different type of stones, etc.)
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

It wouldn't be hard to add an eeveeloution for each type, but it is intriguing as to what designs they could come up with for steel type and dragon type