Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokemon Forever association Season 2
Whats going on guys, many of you who follow youtubers such as TheKingNappy, ShadyPenguin, Haydunn, and many more may know about pokemon leagues such as UCL or GBA, or even if you were part of the PFA season 1. Anyways im sure most of you know where im going with this. Now I am being VERY strict about it this time around. If you arent gonna battle youre out and you wont EVER be able to battle in something like this again whether it be PFA, TTC, or any tournaments hosted on the forums. Now we will be playing this league in singles only with the Smogon OU format. If you draft Politoed or Ninetails in the PU tier they CAN NOT have the abilities Drizzle or Drought.

DRAFT WILL TAKE PLACE HERE: http://www.twitch.tv/mudkiplegend

Everything you need to find thanks to @Black117 is
here

Play Restrictions

Players cannot use Pokémon from the Uber tier.

Players must abide by the following clauses:

Smogon-wide Clauses.
Baton Pass Clause: Players cannot have more than one Pokémon with the move Baton Pass. Furthermore, a Pokémon cannot have Baton Pass while also a move that boosts Speed and a move that boosts another stat.
Players cannot use the following items:

Gengarite
Kangaskhanite
Lucarionite
Mawilite
Salamencite
Soul Dew

Bans Hoopa U and  Mega Metagross are banned in this league

unbans Blaze Blaziken, Torrent Greninja, and Sand Rush Lando I are unbanned but the HA's are

RULES AND GUIDELINES:

- Please also specify team name when requesting to join as well. Your team name should include a location and a Pokémon, similar to the names of teams found in the GBA and UCL.
- Logos are optional. You can go hardcore and draw an original piece, or do something as simple as just the Pokémon and the name. It's up to you!
- Sign ups will conclude once there is enough people for a decent sized league. We would like to push for 16, but we will take what we can get!
- You must be 100% willing to play an entire season. Don't play a few games and decide you don't want to do it anymore. You must be determined!
- Battles will take place on  actual 3DS consoles ONLY
- Please make sure to save the replay and give us the Battle Code.
- Frequently check back to this post for updates on teams, drafts and more!

Thank you for reading, and we hope you join the league!

Current teams

Tennessee Treeckos (Yugiohtrav12)
Carolina Crobats (Mitchmaster24)
New Jersey Girantinas (MudkipLegend)
Boston Butterfrees (Ben)
Mesa Magcargos (GingerxPug)
Goldenrod Glalies (Squeab)
Los Angelas Nidokings (Kiev679 or Black117)
Indiana Iggybuffs (EpicLolz53)
Schenectady Sceptiles (Italiang62)
Rhode Island Rhyperiors (Unit_501)
South Bend Skarmorys (ElMiguelVGC)
Misissauga Mences (Zigzagger456)***
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
Team Name: Mesa Magcargos

L E T S GO B O I S
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
Lets all draw our own logos guys Kappa
Heck yeah the Schenectady Sceptiles are coming back for season 2. PogChamp
Alright guys we have 12 teams now which means we can get this thing started, I need everyone's skype so I can add them to the group to keep this thing more organized. More details will come in the chat

-Everyone

plug
Ill join my Name will be the Ardeer Arcanines and my skype is JETMONSTER99
(Oct 29, 2015, 07:46 PM)Jetman99 Wrote: Ill join my Name will be the Ardeer Arcanines and my skype is JETMONSTER99

unfortunetly, we already have 12 spots filled. If another person joins before Saturday NOvember 7th, you can be in.

-Everyone

plug
Alright so i figured this would be the best spot to put it but my skype info should be steelerfank14@gmail.com or live: steelerfank14
Alright guys, for all that are participating in this with the exception of Zigzagger456 I NEED everyone's skype that I dont have. I will bold everyone's that i do have in the list above. Also the draft will take place Saturday november 7th at 8pm est

-Everyone

plug
Bans Hoopa U and Mega Metagross are banned in this league

unbans Blaze Blaziken, Torrent Greninja, and Sand Rush Lando I are unbanned but the HA's are

-Everyone

plug