Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokemon Forever association Season 2
Yo I never subscribed to this thread. Oops. OneHand
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
For those of you who are in PFA this is for you, other please move on unless you want to read this for some strange reason Kappa . Free agents are gonna work starting week 4 i am going to start a waiver order. The worst will go first and the best last. if teams have the same record then their difference will decide this. What is difference? Depending on how many pokemon you lost during the week such as if you lose 4-0 then your difference is -4. Teams are allowed 1 POKEMON PER TIER and AND MUST PM ME ON SKYPE OR HERE saying the pokemon they want and who they are dropping. Free Agent signing will be official on friday of that week. have fun and good luck.
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
To make this more convenient for everyone, I've made a list of the undrafted Pokemon for this league. All of the most notable undrafted Pokemon from the OU, UU, RU, and NU tier were listed in category respectively. There were two reasons why I didn't categorized the PU tier since 1) I was lazy and 2) the PU tier was combined with the NU draft so technically anyone from the PU tier or even NFE Pokemon that aren't recognized as either OU/UU/RU are noted a NU. For this reason, I only focus on separating the most notable NU Pokemon in this list since those are probably the best NU Free Agents. If anyone is interested in getting a PU Pokemon as their NU Free Agent, just check anyone's draft to see if that PU Pokemon has been pick so you can chose another.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=0
this is a good league
(Dec 31, 2015, 08:43 PM)squeab Wrote: this is a good league

Very good league indeed m8 I r8 8/8 by drake Kappa
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
Sure as hell is. Current Standings for those who aren't keeping up.
http://sportstables.net/pokemon-forever-association
^ Not CURRENT current standings, but last week's standings. Kappa
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
I dont know if it is too late or what I need to do because this is the first league I have been.

If I can still be in, my team is "Saltillo Medichams".

Anyways, will the battles be on weekends? Because Im not sure I can during the week.
How can I check the battle code? I have never checked, so I dont know.

Sorry about the questions, but It is my first time in an event like this one.
This is a thread from October. The league is currently in it's last week and currently not looking for new members. We will, however, be having a third season in the coming months. We will post another thread then when we are looking to get more members.
(Jan 17, 2016, 11:42 AM)squeab Wrote: This is a thread from October. The league is currently in it's last week and currently not looking for new members. We will, however, be having a third season in the coming months. We will post another thread then when we are looking to get more members.

Keep me in the loop @Squeab I want to help promote the league.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv