Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokemon Question of the Day #3
If u wanted a new pokemon game to come out today what would it be my decision would be Pokémon Z Shy Shy Shy
I game all about Eeveelutions XD or Pokémon Z
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Battle colosseum!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Pokemon Snap Remake Please!!!!!!!!!!!
Pokemon Delta Emerald people...
a pokemon world game that has every region =p

ive been waitin for it for years

on that note also a poke-smash game, sure im glad about pokken but poke-smash would be the best fighting game ever

is you question more aimed towards the online debate of Z vs a next gen game coming out?

or how about a wii u pokemon game thats jsut a normal pokemon game. ive also wanted a good console pokemon game but they always try to make it different than regulr pokemon and mess it all up. After XD being a horrid failure(i still liked it) i dont think theyll ever come out with a goo console game
Nononono...
Pokemon Z and Delta Emerald Version combined. You can travel between the regions! Also, you can choose which region you would want to start out in!
(Dec 11, 2015, 09:35 AM)Shiny Mew Wrote: Nononono...
Pokemon Z and Delta Emerald Version combined. You can travel between the regions! Also, you can choose which region you would want to start out in!

thats a good one
(Dec 11, 2015, 09:38 AM)bun Wrote:
(Dec 11, 2015, 09:35 AM)Shiny Mew Wrote: Nononono...

thats a good one

Pokémon Players dream come true ❤❤❤
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
An open-sandbox Snap game with time-of-day and seasonal variation, and access to a full Pokedex worth of species.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!