Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

"Pokemon Z" Speculation: Train On!
Star 
Hey guys its Leo,
So if you didn't know there is going to be a Pokemon Direct this Friday and "Gotta Catch Em' All" has changed to "Train On". First of all if you look at release dates of Pokemon games they generally are announced on Fridays,keeping in mind we haven't had a mainstream game for about a year I genuinely think we are going to have a announcement for Either "Pokemon Z" or Generation 7. In addition to this there would probably be some news on "Pokemon GO" ,"Pokken Tournament" and possibly on "Magiana".

Carrying on from the Generation 7/"Pokemon Z" idea I believe that all this work and time without a game has been spent on it..
This game is (hopefully) going to top all the others and probably be more challenging hence the slogan change.
This is what I hope for:
Character Customisation
Amazing Storyline
New Mega's
Rematching Gyms
Soaring Function
Pokemon To Follow You
More Difficulty

Tell me your thoughts and Don't Forget..... TRAIN ON!
I'm not a fan of Pokemon following the trainer, it should be an option in my opinion. Also the difficulty, the game is still designed for children in Japan, that's why they make it easy. It should be a choice at the begining (begginer vs veteran)

but the one thing that should be done is a revamp of the IV/Nature system, for the competitive aspect.

but the direct on friday could be about Pokken (Train On for fighters sounds about right)
We actually haven't had a main series game since November 2014 so it's been well over a year. The length of time between games leads me to believe that we'll get some info on a new main series game, especially with it being Pokémon Day on the 27th.
I'm guessing it will be Xz and Yz, using the Kalos starters but now with mega evos. The map will likely be very similar to the regular Kalos, maybe some more land to the east or south, or a few islands here and there. I am pretty confident we will be in Kalos once again, but a possibility of also entering (via soaring?) Hoenn or even Kanto.
The story will have (spitballing here) an adult Zinnia maybe investigating the ghostly dragon, Giratina. As well as Serena and the gang, some of whom will be gym leaders. Team Flare will be run by... Professor Sycamore!

Being a big anniversary I would not be surprised if they added Kanto to the new 3D world, but I am really tired of those 3 starters, so if they were to make that game (RedZ/BlueZ?) They would definitely have to mix things up.