Poll: Should I do more contests like this?
This poll is closed.
Yes
100.00%
12 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Create a Pokemon challenge. PRIZE INVOLVED. LAST DAY!!!
I'm loving some of the ideas I'm seeing here. 4 days left of the contest remains
"There are bad ways to win--and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. "
-Grimsley

@Justin @naitre @Eckley @ChaseInfinity would you guys like to participate just for fun? I'm curious what our forum team can come up with
"There are bad ways to win--and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. "
-Grimsley

Create a Pokemon including:
Name
Type (Can be a new type of you want)
Evolved forms if any
Abilities
Location found
*Special moves
*A drawing or image helps your chances. I don't care if you're a bad artist I just want something original

Ok hear me out They could have fusion pokemon in the future. maybe something that looks like a Yin Yang symbol.

Step 1: For the basic we Give it fairy type and make it to look like the white one. Call it Yik
Step 2:Copy It change color and Typing. Call it yank.

Then you Can fuse them similar to mega evolving. TO MAKE THE ULTIMATE! BALANCED!!! POKEMON!!!!!!!.....I GIVE YOU YIN YANK
[Image: jbV6gee.jpg]
I'm sorry I didn't try to draw an original artwork but here's what my pokemon will be based from

[Image: diprotodon_by_morielfeanorwen-d33u1mg.jpg]

I went looking for some extinct pokemon to be reborn as a pokemon, I think it's a good tribute to them and also for new generations to at least see them be it in a different form. Without further ado, here's my mon

Name: Jiprouzea (epic name is epic)
Type: Firecause i love fire/Grassbecause why not?
Ability: Flame Absorb like volt and water
HP is his highest stat as he's supposed to be the largest marsupial that ever lived. I'd like him to be for trick rooms, one with the lowest speed
He should have access to super fang,
I want him to be a physical attacker,
I want him to have an attack that gets stronger or heals himself when the opponent is burned too OP?
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

(Feb 23, 2016, 07:39 PM)PatTheBat Wrote: @ChaseInfinity would you guys like to participate just for fun?
Yeah.. Come on @ChaseInfinity i would loooove to see your artwork like Duck Hunt fanmon Kappa
(Feb 24, 2016, 09:30 AM)Forest Wrote:
(Feb 23, 2016, 07:39 PM)PatTheBat Wrote: @ChaseInfinity would you guys like to participate just for fun?
Yeah.. Come on @ChaseInfinity i would loooove to see your artwork like Duck Hunt fanmon Kappa
Im being pressured ;-;
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
@Justin @naitre @Eckley @ChaseInfinity . You aren't required or forced to, just thought I could invite some of our mods to compete
-Grimsley

Last day for entering to get the meloetta so hurry up
-Grimsley

6 hours left on the contest for anyone who wants to participate
-Grimsley