Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Powersave?
Okay I'll add you now IGN is Eckley :D

Also just seen the edit in the original Post. You don't have to trade me the Darkrai or Jirachi
(Feb 9, 2015, 03:46 PM)Eckley Wrote: Okay I'll add you now IGN is Eckley :D

Also just seen the edit in the original Post. You don't have to trade me the Darkrai or Jirachi

are you sure??
Yeah, I'm only changing the nicknames for you, it's not fair trade in exchange for the Darkrai/Jirachi :D
(Feb 9, 2015, 03:56 PM)Eckley Wrote: Yeah, I'm only changing the nicknames for you, it's not fair trade in exchange for the Darkrai/Jirachi :D

omg you are seriously too nice!!! whenever you're ready to trade back let me know cause i'm going on a walk with my sistern
I'm ready now. Sorry it took so long I was watching some streams :P also I've nicknamed the charmeleon to Charizard, because when it evolves the nicknames stay the same

Edit: It says the servers are undergoing maintenance on the 3DS, So if I can't get on to trade you tonight, Be sure to PM me so I don't forget!
I just looked and the servers are down Until Tuesday 4am GMT (which is my timezone) So I will trade you tomorrow, Just make sure I don't forget!

Here's a link so you can see Other Timezones
Go to the bottom where it says "For Global link maintenance click here"

Sorry for this inconvenience
(Feb 9, 2015, 04:34 PM)Eckley Wrote: I just looked and the servers are down Until Tuesday 4am GMT (which is my timezone) So I will trade you tomorrow, Just make sure I don't forget!

Here's a link so you can see Other Timezones
Go to the bottom where it says "For Global link maintenance click here"

Sorry for this inconvenience

omg don't worry about it, it's totally not your fault!! i will, thank you so much Smile
Were the pokemon shiny when you traded them to me?
(Feb 9, 2015, 04:56 PM)Eckley Wrote: Were the pokemon shiny when you traded them to me?

yes!
The code made Unshinified them, but don't worry, I've made them shiny again. I just wanted to make sure :D