Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Powersave?
(Feb 9, 2015, 05:18 PM)Eckley Wrote: The code made Unshinified them, but don't worry, I've made them shiny again. I just wanted to make sure :D

if it's not too much hassle do you think you could do just 2 more pokemon for me? if you don't i totally understand!!
Of course I can! I'll give you back the ones I've already done first and then I'll do the other two for you :D

Edit: forgot to mention that I'm going out to watch football later so I won't be on for a while, but I should be online the same time as yesterday
(Feb 10, 2015, 04:13 AM)Eckley Wrote: Of course I can! I'll give you back the ones I've already done first and then I'll do the other two for you :D

Edit: forgot to mention that I'm going out to watch football later so I won't be on for a while, but I should be online the same time as yesterday

that's okay! i'm at school right now so i can't get on until 4:00 central time lol
Okay I'm ready to trade now. I'm really sorry I've taken so long
(Feb 10, 2015, 04:00 PM)Eckley Wrote: Okay I'm ready to trade now. I'm really sorry I've taken so long

it's perfectly okay! i'm at dinner right now though Sad i should be home in an hour or so if you're still available then
Yeah no problem, Just post here when you're ready :D
(Feb 10, 2015, 04:02 PM)Eckley Wrote: Yeah no problem, Just post here when you're ready :D

okay i'm ready now! Smile
I'm really sorry, I fell asleep Sad I promise I'll trade you today
(Feb 11, 2015, 04:54 AM)Eckley Wrote: I'm really sorry, I fell asleep Sad I promise I'll trade you today

I am ready to trade Smile
Okay I'll get online now