Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Quick breeding question...
Are Buneary and Tyrogue breedable together? Sorry if it's a stupid question but I'm trying to dip my toes into the competitive battling scene and know NOTHING about egg groups or whatever -_-
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
@devilmoth, no. Tyrogue is a baby Pokemon, so it can't be breed with any other Pokemon.

I use bulbapedia whenever I'm breeding Pokemon, it's very help:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/P...n_breeding

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/F...Egg_Group)

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/L...body_style
So.. could I breed with a Meinshao since it's also a Field Egg group? I'm trying to breed for Fake Out as a egg move
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
@devilmoth Would you like a Fake Out Buneary in a Luxury Ball? I'll just re-breed mine. :]
In relation to egg moves, just because 2 pokemon can breed with each other doesn't necessarily mean they can pass down egg moves to each other. The best bet is to go to the pokemon you want to breed's page and breed it with something that corresponds with the correct egg move.

But in relation to the egg groups, if they share an egg group they can breed no matter how nonsensical the breeding pair may seem. For instance you caaaan breed a skitty with a wailord because they share an egg group.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
@"Elly" That would be absolutely lovely! ^_^ I'm actually trying to breed one in a luxury ball as it is so that would be PERFECT <3

@w2gMk I know that. I need a breedable pokemon that knows the move to breed with, that's why I orginially asked about Tyrogue. Skitty and Wailord breeding is anarchy! xD
(Aug 22, 2016, 10:24 AM)devilmoth Wrote: @"Elly" That would be absolutely lovely! ^_^ I'm actually trying to breed one in a luxury ball as it is so that would be PERFECT <3

@w2gMk I know that. I need a breedable pokemon that knows the move to breed with, that's why I orginially asked about Tyrogue. Skitty and Wailord breeding anarchy! xD

@devilmoth Alrighty then, I'll make sure it has a bunch of perfect IVs and that it's a female too to make your breeding easier. :]
@"Elly" Thank you sooo much <3 ^_^ Let me know when you are ready and I can put a Pokemon in the GTS for it Smile