Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Justins Winning Team with Spreads
(Jan 4, 2015, 09:35 AM)evilsabre Wrote: yes black read the scizor section Smile trust me it was so bad knowing all the movesets i nearly jumped for joy when i saw the leads of the last match XD the only time scizors supposed to knock off is when u need to clear a non berry item or when both main stab do less damage after technician and stab etc

I was getting used to the moveset haha. Never used a bug bite gallade and I derped!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Justin won his own tournament like Tygaa. RIGGED. Kappa
(Jan 4, 2015, 10:45 AM)naitre Wrote: I was wondering why he was running Milotic and Rotom-W last night when I jumped in the stream to watch for a little while, but now that I see the write up, it makes sense haha. Great work evilsabre, and congrats to Justin for winning. Smile Teambuilding is never perfect and you can always find changes to make, and, of course, it's not the team that makes the game, but the skill of the player that's putting it to use.

it certainly was and it's an odd combination but it works the team very adaptable tbh and that the key thing i wanted to achieve be able to play around w/e i faced even if i didn't have a hard way to shut it down like that Mega-mawille lol
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
Hi, evilsabre. Would you happen to have a copy of this team that I can use in vgc. I am pretty new but I have experience with this team (on Showdown). If you have any of the pokes that would be great. Smile