Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] 'All hail the Bunny.' Aka Mega Lopunny
Welp time to give you guys my new VGC team. It's not even halve as good as my current team so I want some help with it ... pretty bad Kappa

[Image: lopunny.gif]
Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Encore
- Return
- Low Sweep/Facade

The core of my team is obvious mega Lopunny. This is my favorite new mega from ORAS and you guys have no idea for how long I am already trying to make her work in my team. As I said earlier I'm stuck on it so I would like some help from you guys!

I decided to go for the good old Fake out since it hits as hard as the fake out from mega Kang, Encore so I can surprise people and get them stuck in protect/fake out and last but not least I picked for the stab moves Return and Low Sweep. I will change Low Sweep to Facade since this thing loves to get burned. I didn't want to run Ice punch on her like most people would since i'm already carrying Icy wind on my Gengar and Ice beam on my Suicune. Also if you are going to suggest me running HJK then please don't. I know it's a strong move but I always have the worse luck with pokemon RNG so I will either HJK into a protect or miss lol

[Image: Gengar_XY.gif]
Gengar @ Focus Sash
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Icy Wind
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Ball

I wanted a pokemon that could support Lopunny. At the moment it's Gengar since I wanted to try him but I might change it to a wide/quick guard user to protect her from brave birds and anything scary. But my support Gengar is pretty standard so I don't have anything to say about it :P

[Image: Landorus_Therian_Forme_XY.gif]
Landorus-Therian (M) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- Protect

Simple Lando-T is simple. It's just there to weaken the physical threats that are everywhere. I also decided to carry a Lum Berry in case I get burned or DV smeargle pops up into a battle.

[Image: sylveon.gif]
Sylveon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pixilate
92 HP / 116 Def / 252 SpA / 48 Spe
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Shadow Ball

Aaron's Sylveon set. I changed hyperbeam to HP ground to counter Heatran and everything else weak to it. But it's just like my Landorus a pretty basic Sylveon so I have no idea what I can tell you guys about it. Only that it's a Eeveelution Kappa

[Image: bisharp.gif]
Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Brick Break
- Protect

Team building went pretty well but of course I needed a fairy killer. So i decided to go for Bisharp with a Life orb. I have no idea what other item I can give him since I already gave the Sash to my Gengar so suggestions are welcome here :P

[Image: Suicune_XY.gif]
Suicune @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Pressure
EVs: [insert super private EVspread here]
Bold Nature
- Tailwind
- Ice Beam
- Scald
- Protect

Suicune .... Oh Suicune Kreygasm

This was supposed to be Milotic but I decided to throw my Suicune on the team since I already had Bisharp with Defiant. + Tailwind support is great
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

Looks pretty solid to me the only thing I can think of to change might be
maybe put assault vest on bisharp
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

Nice team overall eeveeli, how dare you use legendaries (:P jk its fine)
the only thing i see is, to change cute charm to pixilate on sylveon :P, unless i really benefits your team.
im not sure about having focus sash on gengar instead of bisharp, i think bisharp would benefit more from it in my opinion
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Feb 9, 2015, 07:44 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: Nice team overall eeveeli, how dare you use legendaries (:P jk its fine)
the only thing i see is, to change cute charm to pixilate on sylveon :P, unless i really benefits your team.
im not sure about having focus sash on gengar instead of bisharp, i think bisharp would benefit more from it in my opinion

Legendaries ftw Kappa !

OH Lol I didn't even notice that. I was already wondering why it wasn't hitting as hard as it should be haha and i'm bringing Gengar with me almost every game while my Bisharp is just sitting in the back in case a Sylveon or another fairy pops up so that's why I have picked Gengar to carry the sash. I can try to put another item on Gengar but I have no idea which one :P

Also the images are suddenly acting strange for me. What's up with that DansGame
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

So you finally decided to counterteam my light screen rotom-w.....

I'll go be each pokemon per list
  1. I would give Mega Lopunny low kick as its still a good fighting move compared with hi jump miss. Encore can be used with in combination of taunt from gengar to force your opponents switch out
  2. Yeah gengar is rather annoying atm and I think this set is solid. Otherwise I would suggest sludge bomb, but it won't be original because of you know who.
  3. Landorus-t seems standard but I think its fine if you want to give it a lum berry. Just don't let it die to ice type attacks.
  4. Add pixilate to Sylveon and you're good  :P just saying
  5. I have't seen jolly bisharp in awhile. If you want just remove brick break on Bisharp for low kick to maybe get the jump on Kang and opposing bisharps. If you want, keep brick break but again it's highly situational to face "screen" teams
  6. I blame Cybertron for making Suicune popular. Anyways tailwind is always a good setup but don't use it indiscriminately if your pokemon are already fast enough.
Anyways like you said the team does look refreshed and new so try testing out some other things as well.
I would suggest one thing on your Lopunny would be run Return or Facade, but not both. so If you did chose to use Facade, use that and Low Kick or maybe Drain Punch.
Also Knock off on Bisharp is super nice to have. It would mean either running 2 Dark Moves or not running Sucker Punch, but the utility of taking off an item definatly comes in handy, and it can also punish a player from swapping a not yet mega'd pokemon into battle if you can predict the knockoff correctly.
I won't share my Suicune's super private EV spread here Rolleyes but i can share the one i'm not using anymore. It's still a good build, made to achieve some important goals while being a bulky support.

Suicune @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Pressure
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 116 Def / 116 SpA / 4 SpD / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Tailwind
- Snarl

20 Spe EVs let you outspeed an Adamant ScarfLand-T after a Tailwind and OHKO it with Ice Beam. 116 SpA to OHKO M-Mence too. 252 HP EVs are really important, while 116 Def are put here to take some strong physical attacks you have to endure to set up a Tailwind in the first round.

116+ SpA Suicune Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Salamence: 172-204 (100.5 - 119.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
116+ SpA Suicune Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T: 188-224 (113.9 - 135.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Parental Bond Mega Kangaskhan Double-Edge vs. 252 HP / 116 Def Suicune: 132-157 (63.7 - 75.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Aerilate Mega Salamence Double-Edge vs. 252 HP / 116 Def Suicune: 117-138 (56.5 - 66.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

However those 116 Def can be split into both Def and SpD as you like. I'm saying this because Suicune's only weaknesses are Electric and Grass types, that are usually special moves.

@Edit: 20 Spe EVs let you outspeed a 4 Spe Rotom-W too, that is great to set up a Tailwind before the opponent can actually double target you.